Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Walgreens Photo: $12 value $0.00 36 Personalized Address Labels + FREE Shipping

Last page
4 of 4
furrysnooky
11/23/12 9:47 AM
thank u so much, great for sending out christmas cards!
sweetmommy
11/24/12 12:28 PM
i guess it's expired now...
orangecrushv
12/7/12 4:00 PM
Anyone get these yet? How were they delivered? I got shipping notice 6 days ago and haven't received anything yet... and it's not like I can complain about my $0.00 purchase
SlamminMOFO
12/7/12 9:31 PM
orangecrushv said:   

Anyone get these yet? How were they delivered? I got shipping notice 6 days ago and haven't received anything yet... and it's not like I can complain about my $0.00 purchase

Received this today. Delivered by USPS in a white cardboard type envelope. 2 sheets of peel and stick address labels
inside.

They are a little larger than I expected but I'll still use them.
mmyk72
12/10/12 3:26 PM
SlamminMOFO said:   

orangecrushv said:   

Received this today. Delivered by USPS in a white cardboard type envelope. 2 sheets of peel and stick address labels
inside.

They are a little larger than I expected but I'll still use them.

Same here. Except the envelop busted apart at the seams and it felt a bit damp. Otherwise very nice.
Last page
4 of 4
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.