QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

CorningWare 10 pc Dish Set and Casserole Dish $11.60 Shipped after MIR /KohlCash/Disc CB

2 of 3
coolbreeze
11/21/12 9:19 PM
I love a post that starts with:

MATH

lol, you know you're in for a deal with that type of OP! What sucks majorly is the wife bought an 8x8 dish today from the grocery store for...wait for it...$29! And only because we are going to a friend's house for Thanksgiving tomorrow and she didn't want to show up with our "old looking" pyrex dish.
kaveh2k
11/21/12 9:38 PM
MISTERCHEAP said:   

dontcare4myname said:   

Thx mr.c is posting deals your full time job? We wre grateful...just curious

lol, no, but in high gear now with BF deals. some of the best deals of the year. I'm sure I'll be scarce on here come Jan 1st for "vacation".

NOOO. FW will go out of business if that happens! lol
peepsiemom
11/21/12 10:44 PM
MysteriousGirl said:   

OP, Why not add some other item instead of the Casserole as it does not even has a rebate. How about combining the Dish set with blender or other item that has a rebate to get more back in the form of rebates ?

Great idea. I just used the Presto Griddle (with rebate) and got all the way through my order, pressed submit and it's "out of stock"!! You mean the system couldn't tell me that when I placed the item in my bag? What a dumb system. Yes, I emailed customer service. I hope I'm not the only one who did.
misterFRUGAL
11/22/12 12:48 AM
blickman said:   

Great deal as always MC. I didn’t need the extra casserole dishes so I combined this with the DFL Lock & Store 18-pc. Locking Food Storage Set from the other thread link to Kolhs which has a $15 rebate Here

to make this sweeter for me. Here’s the math:

CorningWare 10 pc French White Set for $39.99
DFL Lock & Store 18-pc. Locking Food Storage Set for $24.99

Total $64.98
Less 15% BLACKFRI Coupon Code(-$9.75) = $55.23
Plus Tax ($4.83) = $60.06
Get $15 in Kohl’s Cash
Get $20 Rebate for CorningWare 10 pc Set
Get $15 Rebate for DFL Lock & Store Set
Get $5.52 shop discover back (or $6.01 if CB on total w/tax)
Get $2.76 Discover 5% Quarterly CB Bonus (if it stacks w/Shop Discover CB) (or $3.00 if CB on total w/tax)
Best case: Total = $1.05
Worst case: Total = $4.54

The "DFL Lock & Store" is showing no REBATE for this item. How'd you find the $15 rebate?
miserly
11/22/12 2:03 AM
misterFRUGAL said:   

blickman said:   

Great deal as always MC. I didn’t need the extra casserole dishes so I combined this with the DFL Lock & Store 18-pc. Locking Food Storage Set from the other thread link to Kolhs which has a $15 rebate Here

The "DFL Lock & Store" is showing no REBATE for this item. How'd you find the $15 rebate?

read the post you linked...
rani4ram
11/22/12 2:45 AM
Cool man! I followed these ideas and added Black & Decker Quesadilla Maker.
admish
11/22/12 3:06 AM
THANKS...IN FOR ONE
rustum
11/22/12 3:44 AM
Use CCYT115 to get 20% off. Probably one can break even in this transaction.
pjws3
11/22/12 6:19 AM
rustum said:   

BUMP BUMP BUMP this code works, haven't seen a dedicated thread for it. Damn, just ordered $260 worth of stuff with the 15% off code.
GoodDeal2003
11/22/12 10:23 AM
rustum said:   

Not getting free shipping with it though?
2 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.