• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
MATH

CorningWare 10 pc French White Set for $39.99 AND

CorningWare French White Round Casserole Dish$20.99

•Add BOTH items to your cart – $60.98•

Use Coupon Code: BLACKFRI for 15% off (-$9.15)•Pay: $51.83 + Tax + Free Shipping
•Get $15 in Kohl’s Cash
•Get $20 Rebate for CorningWare 10 pc Set•
Get $5.18 shop discover back

•Final Cost for the CorningWare 10 pc French White Set AND CorningWare French White Round Casserole Dish: $11.60 + Free Shipping after Coupon Code, Cash Back, Rebate, Kohls Cash

add this
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-99695/corningware-10-pc-french-...

AND this to cart

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page_multiple.jsp?...

$20 MIR

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/11.21Corningware20.pdf

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

CorningWare 10 pc Dish Set
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
REMINDER: Rebate forms for the CorningWare set must be postmarked by December 8th!

azs1 (Dec. 04, 2012 @ 1:58a) |

REMINDER: Rebate forms for the CorningWare set must be postmarked by December 8th!

azs1 (Dec. 04, 2012 @ 1:58a) |

Rebate got rejected "Your purchase date falls outside of the specified dates for this promotion. You do not qualify for... (more)

timx (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 12:20p) |

Coupon Code: BLACKFRI for 15% off
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thx mr.c is posting deals your full time job? We wre grateful...just curious

dontcare4myname said:   Thx mr.c is posting deals your full time job? We wre grateful...just curious

lol, no, but in high gear now with BF deals. some of the best deals of the year. I'm sure I'll be scarce on here come Jan 1st for "vacation".

site swamped now

had to hit refresh about 15 times to get in, but got in

OP, Why not add some other item instead of the Casserole as it does not even has a rebate. \How about combining the Dish set with blender or other item that has a rebate to get more back in the form of rebates ?

Lol web version of black friday traffic... still trying to refresh myself - kinda reminds me of all the mall/Wal-Mart/best buy crowds at the actual B&M stores

Great deal as always MC. I didn’t need the extra casserole dishes so I combined this with the DFL Lock & Store 18-pc. Locking Food Storage Set from the other thread link to Kolhs which has a $15 rebate Here

to make this sweeter for me. Here’s the math:

CorningWare 10 pc French White Set for $39.99
DFL Lock & Store 18-pc. Locking Food Storage Set for $24.99

Total $64.98
Less 15% BLACKFRI Coupon Code(-$9.75) = $55.23
Plus Tax ($4.83) = $60.06
Get $15 in Kohl’s Cash
Get $20 Rebate for CorningWare 10 pc Set
Get $15 Rebate for DFL Lock & Store Set
Get $5.52 shop discover back (or $6.01 if CB on total w/tax)
Get $2.76 Discover 5% Quarterly CB Bonus (if it stacks w/Shop Discover CB) (or $3.00 if CB on total w/tax)
Best case: Total = $1.05
Worst case: Total = $4.54

MysteriousGirl said:   OP, Why not add some other item instead of the Casserole as it does not even has a rebate. How about combining the Dish set with blender or other item that has a rebate to get more back in the form of rebates ?

yes, one can mix/match anything they like. I just did the Corning Ware cause the idea was on another website for a person looking to get a nice array of bakeware pieces, but certainly, one can drop the casserole dish and add a rebate item like the small appliances, or storage sets others have been getting.

I love a post that starts with:

MATH

lol, you know you're in for a deal with that type of OP! What sucks majorly is the wife bought an 8x8 dish today from the grocery store for...wait for it...$29! And only because we are going to a friend's house for Thanksgiving tomorrow and she didn't want to show up with our "old looking" pyrex dish.

MISTERCHEAP said:   dontcare4myname said:   Thx mr.c is posting deals your full time job? We wre grateful...just curious

lol, no, but in high gear now with BF deals. some of the best deals of the year. I'm sure I'll be scarce on here come Jan 1st for "vacation".

NOOO. FW will go out of business if that happens! lol

MysteriousGirl said:   OP, Why not add some other item instead of the Casserole as it does not even has a rebate. How about combining the Dish set with blender or other item that has a rebate to get more back in the form of rebates ?

Great idea. I just used the Presto Griddle (with rebate) and got all the way through my order, pressed submit and it's "out of stock"!! You mean the system couldn't tell me that when I placed the item in my bag? What a dumb system. Yes, I emailed customer service. I hope I'm not the only one who did.

blickman said:   Great deal as always MC. I didn’t need the extra casserole dishes so I combined this with the DFL Lock & Store 18-pc. Locking Food Storage Set from the other thread link to Kolhs which has a $15 rebate Here

to make this sweeter for me. Here’s the math:

CorningWare 10 pc French White Set for $39.99
DFL Lock & Store 18-pc. Locking Food Storage Set for $24.99

Total $64.98
Less 15% BLACKFRI Coupon Code(-$9.75) = $55.23
Plus Tax ($4.83) = $60.06
Get $15 in Kohl’s Cash
Get $20 Rebate for CorningWare 10 pc Set
Get $15 Rebate for DFL Lock & Store Set
Get $5.52 shop discover back (or $6.01 if CB on total w/tax)
Get $2.76 Discover 5% Quarterly CB Bonus (if it stacks w/Shop Discover CB) (or $3.00 if CB on total w/tax)
Best case: Total = $1.05
Worst case: Total = $4.54

The "DFL Lock & Store" is showing no REBATE for this item. How'd you find the $15 rebate?

misterFRUGAL said:   blickman said:   Great deal as always MC. I didn’t need the extra casserole dishes so I combined this with the DFL Lock & Store 18-pc. Locking Food Storage Set from the other thread link to Kolhs which has a $15 rebate Here

The "DFL Lock & Store" is showing no REBATE for this item. How'd you find the $15 rebate?

read the post you linked...

Cool man! I followed these ideas and added Black & Decker Quesadilla Maker.

THANKS...IN FOR ONE

Use CCYT115 to get 20% off. Probably one can break even in this transaction.

rustum said:   Use CCYT115 to get 20% off. Probably one can break even in this transaction.

BUMP BUMP BUMP this code works, haven't seen a dedicated thread for it. Damn, just ordered $260 worth of stuff with the 15% off code.

rustum said:   Use CCYT115 to get 20% off. Probably one can break even in this transaction.

Not getting free shipping with it though?

peepsiemom said:   
Great idea. I just used the Presto Griddle (with rebate) and got all the way through my order, pressed submit and it's "out of stock"!! You mean the system couldn't tell me that when I placed the item in my bag? What a dumb system. Yes, I emailed customer service. I hope I'm not the only one who did.

I went for the same combination and had the same issue with the griddle being out of stock. I combined the Black & Decker/Grand Openings electric can opener instead ($23 w/ $10 rebate).

OOS now?

Call them and tell them you realized there is a 20% off. Depending on who you get they can credit the difference back to your credit card.

Yup OOS

GoodDeal2003 said:   rustum said:   Use CCYT115 to get 20% off. Probably one can break even in this transaction.

Not getting free shipping with it though?

It worked for me with free shipping in the morning. 10% CB frm eats site and 5 chase points.

Rebate got rejected "Your purchase date falls outside of the specified dates for this promotion. You do not qualify for this rebate"

Pulled up the form from this thread, purchase dates are 11/21-11/23/12 My Kohls.com account shows purchase on 11/21. Called and complained....They said my purchase date was 11/21. I said no kidding.... On hold for 10 minutes... Came back on and said they would send a check.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014