QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

CorningWare 10 pc Dish Set and Casserole Dish $11.60 Shipped after MIR /KohlCash/Disc CB

Last page
3 of 3
lobbybee
11/22/12 3:13 PM
peepsiemom said:   

Great idea. I just used the Presto Griddle (with rebate) and got all the way through my order, pressed submit and it's "out of stock"!! You mean the system couldn't tell me that when I placed the item in my bag? What a dumb system. Yes, I emailed customer service. I hope I'm not the only one who did.

I went for the same combination and had the same issue with the griddle being out of stock. I combined the Black & Decker/Grand Openings electric can opener instead ($23 w/ $10 rebate).
sheriffabc
11/22/12 3:18 PM
OOS now?
bargainbtch
11/22/12 3:33 PM
Call them and tell them you realized there is a 20% off. Depending on who you get they can credit the difference back to your credit card.
amkaminsky
11/22/12 4:13 PM
Yup OOS
rustum
11/22/12 4:16 PM
GoodDeal2003 said:   

rustum said:   

Use CCYT115 to get 20% off. Probably one can break even in this transaction.

Not getting free shipping with it though?

It worked for me with free shipping in the morning. 10% CB frm eats site and 5 chase points.
azs1
12/4/12 1:58 AM
REMINDER: Rebate forms for the CorningWare set must be postmarked by December 8th!
azs1
12/4/12 1:58 AM
REMINDER: Rebate forms for the CorningWare set must be postmarked by December 8th!
timx
1/8/13 12:20 PM
Rebate got rejected "Your purchase date falls outside of the specified dates for this promotion. You do not qualify for this rebate"

Pulled up the form from this thread, purchase dates are 11/21-11/23/12 My Kohls.com account shows purchase on 11/21. Called and complained....They said my purchase date was 11/21. I said no kidding.... On hold for 10 minutes... Came back on and said they would send a check.
Last page
3 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.