• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Seagate Momentus 7200 750 GB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s 16 MB Cache 2.5 Inch Internal Notebook Hard Drive -Bare Drive ST9750420AS

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0027P9BO2

Member Summary

Seagate Momentus 7200 750GB 7200RPM Internal NB Hard Drive -Bare Drive ST9750420AS
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Compare Seagate Momentus 7200 750GB 7200RPM Internal NB Hard Drive -Bare Drive ST9750420AS at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wrong link? It goes to a 320gb drive for me.

There are variations you have to select.

Click on the 750GB...

holiday42 said:   Wrong link? It goes to a 320gb drive for me.

Why the red on this?

classicmac said:   Why the red on this?Haven't seen the 750GB for this price till now.
Probably because many thought this to be a desktop drive.

OP, please mention notebook drive as many may not be familiar with the Momentus series drives.

getafix said:   classicmac said:   Why the red on this?Haven't seen the 750GB for this price till now.
Probably because many thought this to be a desktop drive.

OP, please mention notebook drive as many may not be familiar with the Momentus series drives.

Title too long so posted as NB only

Was a nice deal,,, I see it's up to $77.25 now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014