• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's has this mixer listed on sale for $449 but when you add it to your cart it is actually $404. There is also a $50 rebate, 10% Discover Cash Back (start at ShopDiscover link), 15% Black Friday discount code, and $90 Kohl's Cash ($105 if you add $6 to your order)

Mixer

Net price after rebates, Cash Back and Kohl's cash is around $176 + tax

$404.00 Secret Sale Price
-60.60 15% BLACKFRI discount code
-50.00 MIR
-34.42 10% Discover Cash Back (based on $344.24 price after 15% code)
-90.00 Kohls Cash
+7.50 Shipping Surcharge
-------
$176.48 Net Price plus Sales Tax

Adding a $6 item to your order gets you another $15 in Kohls Cash and reduces your net price to around $165.

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

KitchenAid Professional 600 Stand Mixer
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
You speak wisdom but can't blame a guy for trying

Yea it's either buy something high-quality like this or go with a crap... (more)

mixedup84 (Dec. 22, 2012 @ 4:07p) |

Unless you feel that you "have" to buy right now, just keep an eye on the threads for another good sale (you can set an ... (more)

azs1 (Dec. 22, 2012 @ 6:26p) |

To check on status of Mixer rebate: Kitchaid Rebate Status

Anyone have a site for the magazine rebate request?

mrhineh (Jan. 03, 2013 @ 5:54p) |

Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    BEACH
    15% off any order (expires 8/28/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great find Kevin! I actually got this a few minutes ago as well.

If I may add a few things.

1. For those with the Chase Freedom card, Kohls is a 5% category for this quarter. Plus Chase UR Mall offers 10 points per dollar at Kohls this month (actually for a while already). That would be roughly 15% off the taxed amount of around $380 for around $57 off.

2. If you look at the really fine print on the MIR you will see that you can choose not to get the magazine offer and mail away for an additional $24 back.

Good deal OP! On top of this, deny mag offer to get $24 back
(If you do not wish to receive the magazine and would like to request a refund of
the subscription ($24 introductory value), please mail a copy of this rebate
submission by 01/31/13 with your name and address to: Time Customer
Service, Inc., P.O. Box 62160, Tampa, FL 33662-2160).

samx said:   Good deal OP! On top of this, deny mag offer to get $24 back
(If you do not wish to receive the magazine and would like to request a refund of

I did this same deal last year and getting that $24 from Time was the most difficult part of the deal. It takes some time and work to get it but eventually they will cave and send you the refund. Basically after the rebates and $90 Kohls cash factored in I got this KitchenAid Pro 600 in Black for around $86 net.

topcashback is Kohls 10% today

discover card also has 5% Cash Back for all the online shopping this quarter.

What happens to the Kohls cash if you purchase an item with Kohls cash and then return the item?

Thank you.. ordered one... so happy

i DON'T SEE ANY MENTION OF THE $90 Kohls cASH - HOW DO YOU RECEIVE THAT ?

New coupon code from another thread now does 20% off CCYT115

Also, if you buy the liquid Graphite color it does not have a shipping surcharge.

And ebates is now 10% back.

mayfly95 said:   i DON'T SEE ANY MENTION OF THE $90 Kohls cASH - HOW DO YOU RECEIVE THAT ?

Congratulations, you've earned $90.00 Kohl's Cash!
Redeem* in-store or online 11/26/2012 through 12/03/2012.
You will receive a separate e-mail from us within 48 hours with your Kohl's Cash. Watch your inbox!

thanks - I suppose you have to have a Kohls card for that tho - huh ?

mayfly95 said:   thanks - I suppose you have to have a Kohls card for that tho - huh ?

Nope!

Where is the MIR?

icedfire477 said:   Where is the MIR?

It's right the on Kohl's page

Excellent! I've been wanting one for a while, and the liquid graphite just happens to match my kitchen, thanks!

It is a nice deal, but how to spend that Kohls cash in a week? I want real Cash Back....

On web page it says: Offer valid on purchases made November 17 - December 31, 2012. View the KitchenAid rebate here.

Limit 3 per household.

But rebate form says 1 per household 2 per household if you live in Rhode Island

Anyone know if it is 3 or 1 per household?

I bought two of them...guess I'll have to return 1 of them if it is only 1 per household

You can also purchase $100 of Kohl's gift cards at your local Albertson's (CA) or other equivalent and get $20 back on a shopping trip at Albertson's within the next 7 days. Try to buy in increments of $100 because the Kohl's website only accepts up to 4 gift card per order. And by all maens us your rewards credit card to purchase at Albertson's (or equivalent). BTW, I was not charges the $7.50 shipping surcharge for the Cobalt Blue last night.

wont let me checkout...errors at billing information

tanner12oz said:   wont let me checkout...errors at billing information

Had that also, just resubmit the whole purchase. It went thru fine the second time.

$489 in cart instead of 449 or 404 as described in OP.

What "qualified model" are we putting on the rebate, since this isn't a qualifying model on the rebate form?

Kohl's - Model no. KP26M1X

Rebate form models top select from - KL26M KP26M KP26N

cnIsfg said:   samx said:   Good deal OP! On top of this, deny mag offer to get $24 back

I did this same deal last year and getting that $24 from Time was the most difficult part of the deal. It takes some time and work to get it but eventually they will cave and send you the refund. Basically after the rebates and $90 Kohls cash factored in I got this KitchenAid Pro 600 in Black for around $86 net.

the $24 does take time, but it wasn't a pain. I got it after a while, but I didn't have to do any effort save sending in the rebate form.

Has anyone tried the price-match with an online retailer? Someone in another thread seemed to indicate it worked, but I am a little skeptical of getting another 100 off a flagship product.
http://www.everythingkitchens.com/kitchen_aid_pro_600.html

(rebates link) Still in effect through 12/31 --- seems to be generic enough to work for Kohls for those who need it.

Stacking without credit card bonuses will depend on Kohls discount & cash combo after x-mas for me, but lowest I seem to be able to get is around 186-210 depending on magazine rebate wizardry.... decent but seeing the 86 net above I feel like I need to step it up a notch.

mixedup84 said:   Stacking without credit card bonuses will depend on Kohls discount & cash combo after x-mas for me, but lowest I seem to be able to get is around 186-210 depending on magazine rebate wizardry.... decent but seeing the 86 net above I feel like I need to step it up a notch.

Don't feel badly or that you need to step it up a notch. We all wish we could step into the way back machine but its just simply not a reality. I just bought one from
Kohls and I'm looking at $204.99 or 180.99 if I get the $24 from the magazine subscription. This represents a discount of around 45% or more. I bought this for my 23 yr old daughter. Amortize this over her lifetime...and this is more then a great deal. I love Kitchenaid products

You speak wisdom but can't blame a guy for trying

Yea it's either buy something high-quality like this or go with a crappy hand mixer like the ones my dad and I seemed to burn out during the four times a year we bothered to cook something and broke them out....always kept ending up using something like this

Thanks!

mixedup84 said:   You speak wisdom but can't blame a guy for trying

Yea it's either buy something high-quality like this or go with a crappy hand mixer like the ones my dad and I seemed to burn out during the four times a year we bothered to cook something and broke them out....always kept ending up using something like this

Thanks!

Unless you feel that you "have" to buy right now, just keep an eye on the threads for another good sale (you can set an alert). These deals comes up periodically.

Also, any Kitchenaid stand mixer will likely work for you, so don't feel that you have to go for this larger model. I've had my 4.5-qt. one for over 30 years, and it still works great! (I also bought it after burning out still another] hand mixer...)

Be sure to check out the Kitchenaid Outlet store, too; some excellent deals also pop up there on [L=refurbished machines]http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/-[RKG25H0XMC]-400143/RKG25H0XMC/[/L].

To check on status of Mixer rebate: Kitchaid Rebate Status

Anyone have a site for the magazine rebate request?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014