• 123 4 59
  • Page
  • Text Only

bundle
Disclaimer
Price drop! Now bundle is $620.

yes I also checked the price of the camera is now 499

lens are more expensive now though. gonna see if i can get a price credit on the cam tho. should be able to.

I got the price credit, just 5 minutes ago!

getting credit now. the deal that keeps on giving

Item(s) Subtotal: $918.77
Shipping & Handling: $19.20
Super Saver Discount: -$19.20
55-250 PROMO: -$150.00
75-300 PROMO: -$150.00
Promotion Applied: -$10.99
Promotion Applied: -$29.00
-----
Total before tax: $578.78
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00

Deal got better overnight. The kit is $499 with free memory card, bag and discounts on the two zoom lenses.

new total $627 (cuz of tax). once i get rid of crappy, redundant bundled lens, that ought to bring us $500 total.

samrayburn said:   Deal got better overnight. The kit is $499 with free memory card, bag and discounts on the two zoom lenses. deal stayed more or less the same as the lens cost more. best if you got in NLT yesterday, then PM just the digicam today.

if you only want the camera, best deal yet.

Until they change it again!

Oops, still seeing IS lens on side bar, I might be mistaken!

300mm lens is now 199 (Vs 157); it might make more sense to skip that. dunno how robmath finagled the old price, but that's hottest deal yet if he got it.

Just now checked, the deal is for &620.78 and when I asked Amazon for price match, they said they cannot do it. So ordered again and cancelled my old order which is $700.

I got the non-usm 300mm $157 from yesterday and price matched today for $499.
What is better usm or non-usm?

oic. guess you updated your itemization, thought it was a fresh order, haha! usm is better, but since it's not a true ring, doesn't matter in this case. w/ the 250mm IS that 2nd lens is mostly redundant anyway.

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35629

athotak said:   Just now checked, the deal is for &620.78 and when I asked Amazon for price match, they said they cannot do it. So ordered again and cancelled my old order which is $700.refreshed, still see 499.99; dunno why they'd give you hard time; so long as it hasn't shipped and price difference isn't negligible (I think their rule of thumb is $10 or $15, thy ought to do it). hopefully that doesn't jack w/ your bundled items.

I want the t3 bundle that someone said they got for $405...I've been trying every which way to add it to get to that price. Anyone have any luck??

I ordered on 11/22 and got the package deal at a price of $606. The camera itself listed at $599. Today the camera is $499. I just finished a chat session with Sherin and asked if I could get credited for the $100 difference? Here is her response:

Thanks so much for waiting. Thanks for contacting us about the recent price change on the Camera. I recognize you have a choice of retailers and appreciate that you prefer to order from us. Unfortunately, we do not have a post-order price guarantee. I've reviewed your order and see that the price change is significant from the time the item shipped. Under the circumstances, I've made an exception and issued a refund for the price difference in the amount of $100.00. You should see the refund in the next 2-3 business days.

Woot! So I am now at $506 for the entire package!

After just finishing chatting with Amazon, $613 now (darn tax) is fantastic. Green to all for the continued updates of this thread!

^^ if it's any consolation, I'm at $627 w/ tax, but that's still one helluva deal for 3 Lens!

next add on: 6871.60 Underwater Housing
http://compare.ebay.com/like/330833250609?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPr...

oh yeah!

I got the same explanation. At the end of the day, I saved $90 and get the zoom lens, free bag and memory card. Thanks Amazon and Fat Wallet!

Order Summary
Items (2): $721.78
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
55-250 PROMO: -$150.00
Total before tax: $571.78
Estimated tax to be collected: $35.74
Order Total: $607.52

Qualifying offers:

55-250 PROMO
Financing Applied
Financing Applied
Promotion Applied
Promotion Applied

amason61 said:   I ordered on 11/22 and got the package deal at a price of $606. The camera itself listed at $599. Today the camera is $499. I just finished a chat session with Sherin and asked if I could get credited for the $100 difference? Here is her response:

Thanks so much for waiting. Thanks for contacting us about the recent price change on the Camera. I recognize you have a choice of retailers and appreciate that you prefer to order from us. Unfortunately, we do not have a post-order price guarantee. I've reviewed your order and see that the price change is significant from the time the item shipped. Under the circumstances, I've made an exception and issued a refund for the price difference in the amount of $100.00. You should see the refund in the next 2-3 business days.

I was able to do chat with Amazon customer svc. They sent me $100.00 reduction email as well. In addtiion, my account now reduce to $506.00 as well. Thank you for posting message here so other people can do same. Thanks, again.

IMO skip the 75-300 lens since it's non-USM, does not have IS, and it's mostly redundant with the 55-250 lens.

I just called for price adjustment, the person on phone says he cant adjust for price....I have to place a new order and cancel the old one But now the 70-300mm lens went up from $150 to $199..

aananavati said:   amason61 said:   I ordered on 11/22 and got the package deal at a price of $606. The camera itself listed at $599. Today the camera is $499. I just finished a chat session with Sherin and asked if I could get credited for the $100 difference? Here is her response:

I was able to do chat with Amazon customer svc. They sent me $100.00 reduction email as well. In addtiion, my account now reduce to $506.00 as well. Thank you for posting message here so other people can do same. Thanks, again.

Ditto, truly ans awesome deal

ksmurty said:   I just called for price adjustment, the person on phone says he cant adjust for price....I have to place a new order and cancel the old one But now the 70-300mm lens went up from $150 to $199..

Try doing it through their chatting feature - I seem to get better Customer service for whatever reason.

Edit: Plus it looks like the 55-250 lens increased in price from $221 to $299

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0011NVMO8/ref=oh_details_o02_s...

Camera is showing up as $599 for me

They would not price match for me, but he would allow me to return the first one (free return) and rebuy at the $499. My total will be $470.80 for the camera, 3 lenses, a backpack and SD card. I cannot complain at all.

vnuts21 said:   Camera is showing up as $599 for me

Wow...that was quick. It will probably bounce around a bit.

vnuts21 said:   Camera is showing up as $599 for me

I suspect they wanted to kill the price matching

$470? how did you swing that?

I just chatted and fixed it saved from $579 camera, to $499.

Me:The T3i camera I just purchased was $579, now it is $499. I would like a price adjustment. Thank you for your help
Amazon:Hello , my name is Ferdouz. I'd be more than happy to look into this for. Please allow me one moment. Is that okay?
Me:yes, please do have a look
Amazon:Thank you
I'm sorry about the delay; it will just be moment or two while I pull up this information.
Me:no problem
Amazon:Thank you so much for you patience , I have updated the camera pricing to $499.99.
Me:Thank you Ferdouz, I will see that credit on my CC then?
Amazon:You will not receive a credit because you have not paid for the items as yet, once the items are shipped you will be charged. I can confirm that you new total for the is now $623.65.
Me:even better, I thank you
Amazon:Youíre welcome. Iím glad we were able to get this taken care of today. Can I assist you with anything else?
Me:no, just that simple, thank you
Amazon:You're welcome, thank you for contacting Amazon, Have a great day further.
Me:you too thanks
Amazon:Thank you, goodbye

reikimom1 said:   They would not price match for me, but he would allow me to return the first one (free return) and rebuy at the $499. My total will be $470.80 for the camera, 3 lenses, a backpack and SD card. I cannot complain at all.

$470????

Price back up to $599 for the camera. No lense deals listed.

You can still get it for $499 directly from Amazon (on the right side of the page), but it just went out of stock so the $599 option shows up in the main section. When I put the camera in my cart it was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday, and by the time I hit submit I got a message saying I will get a delivery estimate later.

MedicatedMoney said:   reikimom1 said:   They would not price match for me, but he would allow me to return the first one (free return) and rebuy at the $499. My total will be $470.80 for the camera, 3 lenses, a backpack and SD card. I cannot complain at all.

$470????

My total was $506 with the new price of $499 for the camera kit. I paid discover card and got 5% CashBack for a total of $470.80

yes, one big bummer of this deal is to have to wait for the camera. We have the package from costco on our dining room table just saying "open me, open me, open me"!

reikimom1 said:   MedicatedMoney said:   reikimom1 said:   They would not price match for me, but he would allow me to return the first one (free return) and rebuy at the $499. My total will be $470.80 for the camera, 3 lenses, a backpack and SD card. I cannot complain at all.

$470????

My total was $506 with the new price of $499 for the camera kit. I paid discover card and got 5% CashBack for a total of $470.80

Wow! That is a fantastic price! Well done!!!

Chatting with the Amazon rep now, trying to get a price adjustment

Amazing, just finished chatting using my droid phone. So easy and I got the same canned response. Price adjusted to $499 for the camera.

It worked... $100 credit coming in. Got the whole kit for 506.... Awesome!

Great, just got the $100 credit. Total price was $606, now down to $506. Great thread, thanks for all of the deals!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014