• 1 2 3459
  • Page
  • Text Only
Wanna place bets on how many actually get 2 lenses shipped?

ash =o)

ashVID said:   Wanna place bets on how many actually get 2 lenses shipped?

You're on

ash =o)

Great deal no matter what, I suspect a couple people will get 2 lenses given the history of Amazon but, for the same reason, I suspect most will get an email about an error. At that price, they are well under water. The intention is likely 2 kits per person...

ash =o)

Totally missed the one being an IS lens. My bad. Very nice deal!

Admitting I was wrong enough to pick up the deal myself! LOL!

gringopapo said:   Ok, I don't get it. I've added everything to my cart and no discount appears. Shopping cart total is $1039.78. The Canon t3i Amazon page does talk about all the deals under "special offers available" but I can't seem to get the special offers applied... I thought I just added everything listed to my cart and the deals were automatic. What am I doing wrong?
Go to check out page (review your order) to realize the gain!!!

marm64 said:   I wish that I would have waited and did this promo instead of the B&H with the $400 rebate.

Discover is offering 5% back at Amazon.

how are you getting 5% Cash Back at Amazon

I was leaning towards the T4i but this deal is good to pass! Order placed!

price increased

Order Summary
Items (7): $1,057.77
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
75-300 PROMO: -$150.00
Free AB Backpack: -$29.00
55-250 PROMO: -$221.79
Total before tax: $656.98
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00

vanillaice said:   price increased

Order Summary

You most likely haven't selected super saver shipping. It DID go up about $10 though. I think one of the lenses went up. I just picked it up for about $617 shipped.

padstack said:   vanillaice said:   price increased

Order Summary

You most likely haven't selected super saver shipping. It DID go up about $10 though. I think one of the lenses went up. I just picked it up for about $617 shipped.

did you score two lens? m getting one lens in 609

OOS AGAIN on the lenses!!!

vanillaice said:   padstack said:   vanillaice said:   price increased

Order Summary

did you score two lens? m getting one lens in 609

I guess it's a total of 4 lenses, but yeah, I had 1 of the 70-300's, 2 of the 55-250's, and a kit lens. That would make sense. the cheap-o in me is ticked b/c I paid ~$12 more than I would have 5 minutes earlier, but the realist in me is holding that down due to the stellar deal. JUST pulled the trigger on a deal on the D5100 refurb on cameta lat night too (w/ kit lens for $450 shipped inc a 1 yr warranty). Now I have to cancel that. Hopefully I will know soon if Amazon will ship the 2nd 55-250. I have the 55-200 lens for the nikon already with my current setup. w/o that, I'd probably rather have the cameta setup based on reviews I've read, even if it works out to be a little more.

$617 (current deal) - $160 (selling one 55-250 lens on e-bay) is about what I spent on the other camera. Sell the 70-300 lens (not IS, so I don't think I'm good enough with the camera to use it and take decent pics) and I'm probably around $327, plus I can sell the current setup (before I would have kept the 55-200 nikor VR lens) for about $250 and I have $100 invested in an upgrade plus a free bag and memory card. Can't pass this up! Now, just to cancel the cameta order before it ships!

I just called and they said they probably wouldn't be shipping the 2nd lens.

C'MON people! Who couldn't use a little Thanksgiving levity! (No, I didn't call...)

Looks like, Amazon figured out the loophole. They removed lenses from the deal altogether.

I added all 5 items to the cart, but only one lens showed the discount at checkout $800+, so I deleted everything, and started again. The 2nd time, no lens discount showed, $1000+. Guess I waited to long.

o2cats said:   I added all 5 items to the cart, but only one lens showed the discount at checkout $800+, so I deleted everything, and started again. The 2nd time, no lens discount showed, $1000+. Guess I waited to long.

Unfortunately, Amazon removed the discounts from the lenses.

lenses gone from the deal altogether. GL to those who got in on time!

Dead

Deal is dead?
I am not getting discount for lenses

rkumars3180 said:   Deal is dead?
I am not getting discount for lenses

Yes, it is...

DEAD. Good while it lasted

musicmaster said:   Ah hell, I ordered the T3. I don't need it, but after selling the lenses and case, it's hard to pass up for a $200 DSLR as a backup for my 7D

Yea, I ran the numbers and that's what exactly I concluded too And I decided on the T3 since I don't care too much for the video aspect or the swivel screen.

Deal came back alive, a little more expensive but still a good deal.

Item(s) Subtotal: $817.97
16 GB Transcend: -$17.18
Free AB Backpack: -$27.57
55-250 PROMO: -$150.00
-----
Total before tax: $623.22
Sales Tax: $38.95
-----
Total for This Shipment: $662.17

samrayburn said:   Deal came back alive, a little more expensive but still a good deal.

Item(s) Subtotal: $817.97
16 GB Transcend: -$17.18
Free AB Backpack: -$27.57
-----
Total before tax: $623.22
Sales Tax: $38.95
-----
Total for This Shipment: $662.17

Average deal with just the one extra lens. Basically you are looking at $125+ more so... warm in general, ice cold compared to earlier. I think this furthers the position that they will not honor those who doubled up on the 55-250

ash =o)

I submitted my order when the total was $606. I just checked my order and the total changed to $616.99. I noticed the memory card was being charged for $10.99.

ashVID said:   

Average deal with just the one extra lens. Basically you are looking at $125+ more so... warm in general, ice cold compared to earlier. I think this furthers the position that they will not honor those who doubled up on the 55-250

ash =o)

I agree, but after trying to get son's MIL to agree on the "right" camera this morning and her not making her mind up until this hot deal went dead, I went ahead and purchased the above deal in my last post. I can't find a better deal for the above package and am tired of looking. The camera is for my son, his wife and my brand new grand daughter. I get to look at the pics. A good deal for me!!!!

This deal is still available in B&H. I got this when i missed Amazon deal in 5seconds in the morning.
kit+Two lenses + a memory card = $649 no tax no shipping.

The deal is LIVE again (now with $150 off with "55-250mm lens" ... )

dhansookh said:   The deal is LIVE again (now with $150 off with "55-250mm lens" ... )

AND the price of the camera kit dropped $20 to $579. Still not as good as this morning though.

I added new post as it changes the deal with the printer, but will this work?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1236571/

55-250 lens out of stock

They switched to this memory card now for the free offer.

zamps said:   I submitted my order when the total was $606. I just checked my order and the total changed to $616.99. I noticed the memory card was being charged for $10.99.

kaveh2k said:   55-250 lens out of stock

I see it available.

It has been well documented already that this is an amazing deal. I just wanted to let people know that I've been shooting my T3i (600d) for almost a year now and am very pleased with the camera. I wish it supported the STM lenses for improved video autofocus (as with the T4i - 650d), but manually focusing video is fine. I bought it w/ the 18-55mm IS II kit lens and later added the 55-250mm IS II. My guess is that most people will find the 55-250m superior to the 75-300m and will either hawk it on eBay or relegate it to a desk drawer.

Did anyone look at adding the 9500 printer for a $500 AMEX card ? If it works it would be a serious deal.

I think this deal is dead now. No 75-300 lense, only on wish list, and the 55-250 promo reduced to $150. No free sd card or back pack. I think I am little late now.

Many thanks to the OP and all the followup posts for this camera, lenses and bundle. By the time I ordered tonight, the deal was nowhere near as hot as the original camera, lens, card and bag deal. But I've been waiting over a year and this is the best I've seen. As noted here before, if you have Discover Card - you can use the Rewards benefits and coupled with 6% back from FatWallet Amazon CashBack it's a nice little deal.

I got the T3i, 50-250mm IS II Lens, Sandisk Extreme 16 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 45MB/s for $638. With FatWallet CB it should drop the entire package to just under $600. Not the $606 for the whole bag, lenses and card shebang - but close enough for me.

I am so grateful for all of you here. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Items (3): $957.79
Shipping & Handling: $9.49
Super Saver Discount: -$9.49
Total before tax: $657.79

with both lenses in stock again now. no memory card or bag.

For those who ordered earlier without 75-300 mm lens, try to call Amazon and add it to your existing order. You might need to wait a little longer for delivery, but it is worth getting an extra lens for $7 (157-150).

birdwig said:   Items (3): $957.79
Shipping & Handling: $9.49
Super Saver Discount: -$9.49
Total before tax: $657.79

with both lenses in stock again now. no memory card or bag.

prmo is not applied for 75-300 lens at checkout page?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.