• 12 3 459
  • Page
  • Text Only
Even though it no longer shows up in Amazon's description, the 75-300 discount is back as long as you're willing to wait until Nov 30 for it to ship.

Edit: check that, page has updated again -- discount is back in the description, and the 75-300 is in stock and shipping immediately.

Note that you need to get the non-USM version to get the discount.

how do you get the 55-250 for -221. It will only take $150 off in my shopping cart

pickens81 said:   how do you get the 55-250 for -221. It will only take $150 off in my shopping cartWas a glitch in Amazon ordering system before and they fixed it now. It only takes off $150 now (what it is supposed to be).

This WAS a deal yesterday when the price was $100 lower!

Maniac2k2 said:   This WAS a deal yesterday when the price was $100 lower!

This is still a good deal, just not as hot as it was yesterday. Yesterday's pricing was red-hot; today just a little cooler, but still a great price for the camera and 2 lens.

sreeharijava said:   prmo is not applied for 75-300 lens at checkout page?

not anymore, it's been like that since yesterday. But I will call Amazon now and see if they can add it to my order for free or for $7 as the previous post stated

kaveh2k said:   sreeharijava said:   prmo is not applied for 75-300 lens at checkout page?

not anymore, it's been like that since yesterday. But I will call Amazon now and see if they can add it to my order for free or for $7 as the previous post stated

You have to order the Non-USM version of the lens to get the %150 discount applied (not free). They have the same deal at B&H, which saves me tax, but you do not get the free SD card, or backpack, which are working again at Amazon.

Just trying to decide between the T3, and T3i.

deal not dead, literally just just ordered; how is this not still smoking? from all the 'best deal debbies' from yesterday, only difference I see is:

55-250 PROMO: -$221.79

is now

-$150.00

Was the promo ever LIVE for the USM lens?

I just spoke to them via chat. He added the 75-300 lens to my existing order but my total came out to $766.99 and said I am unable to apply the promo code for this lens because I have other promos applied already. He said the marketing department will contact me via email 24-48 hours. Anyone else get this?

^^ too funny. they don't have a clue. one guy from an overseas call center was trying to say one lens promo per digicam but the problem was the USM lens. so i just checked out with both lens (non usm on the one), sd card, bag. all promos applied; i just have to pay tax in cali now (sux), but i'd rather deal w/ Amazon customer service if there is a problem before B&H; plus afte 6% CB & camera bag (if you need it); it's more or less still a better deal at amzn.

hakujin said:   ^^ too funny. they don't have a clue. one guy from an overseas call center was trying to say one lens promo per digicam but the problem was the USM lens. so i just checked out with both lens (non usm on the one), sd card, bag. all promos applied; i just have to pay tax in cali now (sux), but i'd rather deal w/ Amazon customer service if there is a problem before B&H; plus afte 6% CB & camera bag (if you need it); it's more or less still a better deal at amzn.

yea so I re-ordered and every promo was applied this time , however the 74-300 lens is not in stock at this time and will ship it when it becomes available. New order total $657.79 and I will cancel the previous order. Also, FW Amazon Cash Back is now 6%, it was 3% yesterday

kaveh2k said:   hakujin said:   ^^ too funny. they don't have a clue. one guy from an overseas call center was trying to say one lens promo per digicam but the problem was the USM lens. so i just checked out with both lens (non usm on the one), sd card, bag. all promos applied; i just have to pay tax in cali now (sux), but i'd rather deal w/ Amazon customer service if there is a problem before B&H; plus afte 6% CB & camera bag (if you need it); it's more or less still a better deal at amzn.

yea so I re-ordered and every promo was applied this time , however the 74-300 lens is not in stock at this time and will ship it when it becomes available. New order total $657.79 and I will cancel the previous order. Also, FW Amazon Cash Back is now 6%, it was 3% yesterday

Are you getting the bag and sd card with this? Just seeing the camera and lens?!?!

yup. you should be able to add the bag and card , their all still in stock and promo codes are still being applied. I just did this less than 5 minutes ago so its still alive and active.

Thank you! Just found it! Even better deal then earlier today (though those that got the one lens $-221, that's smoking!!!)

MedicatedMoney said:   kaveh2k said:   hakujin said:   ^^ too funny. they don't have a clue. one guy from an overseas call center was trying to say one lens promo per digicam but the problem was the USM lens. so i just checked out with both lens (non usm on the one), sd card, bag. all promos applied; i just have to pay tax in cali now (sux), but i'd rather deal w/ Amazon customer service if there is a problem before B&H; plus afte 6% CB & camera bag (if you need it); it's more or less still a better deal at amzn.

Are you getting the bag and sd card with this? Just seeing the camera and lens?!?!

add the SD card and bag where it says "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" from the camera page

kaveh2k said:   hakujin said:   ^^ too funny. they don't have a clue. one guy from an overseas call center was trying to say one lens promo per digicam but the problem was the USM lens. so i just checked out with both lens (non usm on the one), sd card, bag. all promos applied; i just have to pay tax in cali now (sux), but i'd rather deal w/ Amazon customer service if there is a problem before B&H; plus afte 6% CB & camera bag (if you need it); it's more or less still a better deal at amzn.

FYI you get 0% FW Cash Back with this camera purchase. You only get FW Cash Back on Amazon purchases for clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, luggage and personal care appliances. When it comes to Cash Back always read the fine prints.

the USM 75-300 does not qualify, is that correct? That's what it seems

FYI you get 0% FW Cash Back with this camera purchase. You only get FW Cash Back on Amazon purchases for clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, luggage and personal care appliances. When it comes to Cash Back always read the fine prints.

kirku said:   the USM 75-300 does not qualify, is that correct? That's what it seems

thats correct, only non-usm qualifies

CyberGuy said:   kaveh2k said:   hakujin said:   ^^ too funny. they don't have a clue. one guy from an overseas call center was trying to say one lens promo per digicam but the problem was the USM lens. so i just checked out with both lens (non usm on the one), sd card, bag. all promos applied; i just have to pay tax in cali now (sux), but i'd rather deal w/ Amazon customer service if there is a problem before B&H; plus afte 6% CB & camera bag (if you need it); it's more or less still a better deal at amzn.

Did not know that. Thanks for clarifying.

Was upset all day yesterday when i hesitated to pull the trigger and the deal went away - Just checked back with fatwallet and there it was GOT IT THIS TIME ---> $657

*****BIG UPS!! FATWALLET GOTTA LUV IT*********

no CB, well that stinks but I wasn't originally expecting it. were both lenses available on B&H with promo discount per the same deal? if so, looks like I should have purchased from B&H as bag and SD are nothing noteworthy. GD cali tax.

Original Amazon’s Canon T3i deal was amaze lots of ppl.

Thanks OP

I'm getting only $150 off on 55-250 lens, there is no off on 75-300mm lens. Is any one is having the same problem?

great deal. I'm gonna go get me one!!

Anybody get a shipping confirmation from Amazon yet? I was lucky enough to get 2 of the 55-250mm lenses for free so I'm waiting anxiously to see if both actually ship!

aananavati said:   Original Amazon’s Canon T3i deal was amaze lots of ppl.

Thanks OP

difference between now and original deal = $70 if that (wasn't camera $20 more?). whoopty do.

Original deal was SUPPER HOT(%50 less than current), current deal is only HOT but still good.

chedv said:   Anybody get a shipping confirmation from Amazon yet? I was lucky enough to get 2 of the 55-250mm lenses for free so I'm waiting anxiously to see if both actually ship!

I am still waiting as you are!

I used my Discover 1 day shipping benefit and got screwed. The bag and lens could not be added before they shipped.

aananavati said:   Original deal was SUPPER HOT(%50 less than current), current deal is only HOT but still good.

please illustrate 50% < math. whole deal (3 lens, bag, sd card) when I checked out this morning was ~$650 - 2% Amazon rebate (tentative)

the 75-300mm garbage of the litter will go on craigslist or eBay for $150 and (hopeful) proceeds toward an eye-fi mobile x2.

Well I just got a shipping notification for the camera and the sd card. The three lenses show they are estimated to be shipped tomorrow. We'll see.

Just got a shipping confirmation. Probably just for the SD Card. It showed on my account it would ship separate. I'm pretty happy with all of this. Almost screwed it up yesterday. The good lens 50 - 250 was OOS. I submitted with just the 75 - 300. Kept watching this thread and I saw it come back up, cancelled that first order and reordered and got both lenses. Looking forward to getting this. Haven't had a camera upgrade for a good 10 years. Just ordered a Tripod and some UV filters also.
Anyone have a good recommendation for a Wide Angle Lens? The only one i pull up in a search costs about $750 on Amazon. I know it's a You get what you Pay For thing. Looked like a nice lens. It was this one - Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLRs
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-EF-S-10-22mm-3-5-4-5-Digital/dp/B000...

Original deal including 2 lens loophole...

Camera Kit $599
75 - 300 $199
55 - 250 $299
55 - 250 $299
Backpack $20
Memory Card $15
TOTAL $1431

Total cost including shipping/tax (for most) = $606 for a discount of over 57% off of retail
Without the two lens loophole it was still almost 47% off of retail. Add the 2% from Amazon and you are there on both.

ash =o)

I prefer this Sigma, almost half the price and a solid performer. http://www.amazon.com/Sigma-10-20mm-4-5-6-Digital-Cameras/dp/B00...

ash =o)

chedv said:   Anybody get a shipping confirmation from Amazon yet? I was lucky enough to get 2 of the 55-250mm lenses for free so I'm waiting anxiously to see if both actually ship!

Everything but the bag

is this the best there is now or did i miss something?
thanks

Order Summary

Items (5):

$1,118.97

Shipping & Handling:

$19.24

75-300 PROMO:

-$150.00

Promotion Applied:

-$11.99

55-250 PROMO:

-$150.00

Promotion Applied:

-$29.00

Super Saver Discount:

-$19.24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total before tax:

$777.98

Estimated tax to be collected:

$46.71

Order Total: $824.69
Qualifying offers:
•55-250 PROMO
•75-300 PROMO
•Promotion Applied
•Promotion Applied
•Promotion Applied
•Promotion Applied
•Super Saver Discount

jslitz78 said:   is this the best there is now or did i miss something?
thanks

Order Summary

Items (5):

$1,118.97

Shipping & Handling:

$19.24

75-300 PROMO:

-$150.00

Promotion Applied:

-$11.99

55-250 PROMO:

-$150.00

Promotion Applied:

-$29.00

Super Saver Discount:

-$19.24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total before tax:

$777.98

Estimated tax to be collected:

$46.71

Order Total: $824.69
Qualifying offers:
•55-250 PROMO
•75-300 PROMO
•Promotion Applied
•Promotion Applied
•Promotion Applied
•Promotion Applied
•Super Saver Discount

no you did it right but it looks like they have changed the prices. The lenses are showing up for more now. Your total shouldn't be more than $657.79

ok, thanks. noticed the base price was higher. just wasnt sure if I clicked on something wrong. i'll keep an eye out to see of this drops again.

thanks

Deal is now $700.

Camera bundle $579
75 - 300 $199
55 - 250 $221

So an extra $120 for the lenses. All other discounts are still applying.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014