• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Earn up to 5,000 bonus points on your next trip.
Pile on the points with the 1,000 Reasons promotion from Hilton HHonors™. Sign up to earn 1,000 Bonus Points per night for every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday night you stay. Simply sign up and stay from November 1 through December 31, 2012, at participating hotels and resorts in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. If you’re not a member, join today and make your weekend count for more with HHonors.

Linky

Enjoy!

Member Summary

Hilton Honors - Extra 1000 Bonus Points
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Earn up to 5,000 bonus points
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

do reward stays count toward tier/bonus?

vickh said:   do reward stays count toward tier/bonus?

Good question, I hope they do because I have a 3 night reward stay planned at a waldorf astoria resort in Dec - would be nice to get the points on that.

I checked the site and found this under eligible stays - A "stay" is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Specifically excluded from the definition of "stay" are the following types of ineligible stays: wholesale/tour operator packages; contracted crew rates; travel agency discount rates; Team Member Travel rates, Hilton Family Travel Rates; stays secured utilizing hilton grand vacations Club and Hilton Club timeshare programs, hilton grand vacations marketing packages with a sales presentation requirement; complimentary or barter rooms; Reward Stays (as defined herein); NET Group rates; Series Group or IT Group rates; contracted Entertainment or Encore rates; third party websites bookings (irrespective of rate paid); and "opaque" channel bookings where the brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase. HHonors Points may not be earned (including as a My Way benefit) for or during ineligible stays, including without limitation, folio charges incurred during ineligible stays. If at least one night of the Member's stay is consumed with the use of HHonors Rewards Points, the entire stay is considered a "Reward Stay" and no HHonors Points may be earned, except that if Member is using Room Upgrade Rewards, any money spent on the original reservation will earn points and/or miles consistent with these Terms. Participating hotel will determine whether incidental charges incurred during either or those stays are eligible for points, except that Points will not be earned for incidental charges at hampton inn®, hampton inn & Suites®, homewood suites by Hilton®, and Home2 Suites by Hilton®.

to be clear: is that like $10 you get back for every night you pay cash for? kinda 5% or so discount?

Thanks for the heads up, op. Signed up in case I stay.

tajar96 said:    If at least one night of the Member's stay is consumed with the use of HHonors Rewards Points, the entire stay is considered a "Reward Stay" and no HHonors Points may be earned, except that if Member is using Room Upgrade Rewards, any money spent on the original reservation will earn points and/or miles consistent with these Terms. Participating hotel will determine whether incidental charges incurred during either or those stays are eligible for points, except that Points will not be earned for incidental charges at hampton inn®, hampton inn & Suites®, homewood suites by Hilton®, and Home2 Suites by Hilton®.

so do Reward Stay count towards elite status in general?

Please put "with stay" in title .. I came for free points ...

Thanks, OP, and green!

As an HH Diamond business traveler, this 4Q promo stinks. Good maybe for the leisure traveler, but not me.

MayorMcShiv said:   As an HH Diamond business traveler, this 4Q promo stinks. Good maybe for the leisure traveler, but not me.

True, but Hilton's Stay More Earn More Virgin Atlantic Promo MORE than made up. Like many others, I do not fly VA, but joined Flying Club to earn the bonus miles for Hilton stays, convert each VA mile for 2 Hilton Points.

Details: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hhonors/1391518-hhonors-st...

vickh said:   tajar96 said:    If at least one night of the Member's stay is consumed with the use of HHonors Rewards Points, the entire stay is considered a "Reward Stay" and no HHonors Points may be earned, except that if Member is using Room Upgrade Rewards, any money spent on the original reservation will earn points and/or miles consistent with these Terms. Participating hotel will determine whether incidental charges incurred during either or those stays are eligible for points, except that Points will not be earned for incidental charges at hampton inn®, hampton inn & Suites®, homewood suites by Hilton®, and Home2 Suites by Hilton®.

so do Reward Stay count towards elite status in general?

yes, absolutely.

Thanks, tajar96. Signed up for the bonus.

invisible said:   Please put "with stay" in title .. I came for free points ...

Word Up!

invisible said:   Please put "with stay" in title .. I came for free points ...

done, not sure how I missed your post earlier.

This started 11/1. So if you've had stays and missed the promo, email Hhonors customer service and they likely will give you the points

I had 3 stays Nov-Dec and all three got the right amount of points, so this works for sure. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.