Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Hilton Honors - Extra 1000 Bonus Points With Stay

Last page
2 of 2
MayorMcShiv
11/21/12 8:37 PM
As an HH Diamond business traveler, this 4Q promo stinks. Good maybe for the leisure traveler, but not me.
shank
11/21/12 8:50 PM
MayorMcShiv said:   

As an HH Diamond business traveler, this 4Q promo stinks. Good maybe for the leisure traveler, but not me.

True, but Hilton's Stay More Earn More Virgin Atlantic Promo MORE than made up. Like many others, I do not fly VA, but joined Flying Club to earn the bonus miles for Hilton stays, convert each VA mile for 2 Hilton Points.

Details: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hhonors/1391518-hhonors-st...
Wads
11/21/12 8:54 PM
vickh said:   

tajar96 said:   

If at least one night of the Member's stay is consumed with the use of HHonors Rewards Points, the entire stay is considered a "Reward Stay" and no HHonors Points may be earned, except that if Member is using Room Upgrade Rewards, any money spent on the original reservation will earn points and/or miles consistent with these Terms. Participating hotel will determine whether incidental charges incurred during either or those stays are eligible for points, except that Points will not be earned for incidental charges at hampton inn®, hampton inn & Suites®, homewood suites by Hilton®, and Home2 Suites by Hilton®.

so do Reward Stay count towards elite status in general?

yes, absolutely.
nick555
11/22/12 3:50 AM
Thanks, tajar96. Signed up for the bonus.
milkandcookies
11/22/12 11:08 AM
invisible said:   

Please put "with stay" in title .. I came for free points ...

Word Up!
tajar96
11/22/12 11:13 AM
invisible said:   

Please put "with stay" in title .. I came for free points ...

done, not sure how I missed your post earlier.
bbattag
11/22/12 11:30 AM
This started 11/1. So if you've had stays and missed the promo, email Hhonors customer service and they likely will give you the points
tajar96
12/26/12 8:52 AM
I had 3 stays Nov-Dec and all three got the right amount of points, so this works for sure. Enjoy!
Last page
2 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.