• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
kbergsten said:   Any suggestions?
Perhaps it only needs a forced reboot? Probably either

volume-down + power button

or

volume-up + power button

I received this in the mail Wednesday. It's been working great and my kids love it. Only problem....today it won't turn on. I've plugged it in, still no luck. Any suggestions?

I received this in the mail Wednesday. It's been working great and my kids love it. Only problem....today it won't turn on. I've plugged it in, still no luck. Any suggestions?

Install older version of Amazon App store, that one works fine. Just don't update it. I have attached the .apk file for you.

kbergsten said:   I received this in the mail Wednesday. It's been working great and my kids love it. Only problem....today it won't turn on. I've plugged it in, still no luck. Any suggestions?

Did you ever figure this out? I have had no issues -- kids love it. Sometimes tablets don't wake up right, and you need to hold the button in. The possibility other than bad hardware is, does plugging it in with the adapter actually cause the tablet to show it's charging? If not, then it might be just the charger.

I use Amazon App Store (since I personally have a Kindle Fire) and my only gripe is that the Amazon App Store responds so slowly on this tablet. I'm not sure exactly why that is, but all the games that I installed on it seem to work fine. Could be just the Amazon app itself.

Also, I ran into the same issue the other person had with the Amazon App Store and it essentially becomes unusable. After clearing the Cache and data, it worked fine again and haven't had any more cases of it doing that. Still, it responds very sluggishly.

Muamin said:   Install older version of Amazon App store, that one works fine. Just don't update it. I have attached the .apk file for you.

Hey Muamin - can you please advise which older version works for you? And where to find the apk?

Has anyone had their rebate appear as being processed?

Rebate arrived

All my Kohls rebates (including this one) arrived today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014