• Page :
  • Text Only
Hi ,
I just bought the casio CDP 120 from GC yesterday. I am now looking for a sturdy (but not expensive) stand. I saw the onstage standard keyboard stand for 29.95 but am worried that it may not be solid enough for an 88 key piano. I'll be using it only at home. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

I am thinking to build one by myself from the leftover solid hardwood plank which may be more sturdier than the X shape stand or the MD particle board.

Any reference that suggest the proper dimension for the stand?

Thank you.

sychang888 said:   I am thinking to build one by myself from the leftover solid hardwood plank which may be more sturdier than the X shape stand or the MD particle board.

Same here. I have some leftover oak and the itch to build something new. I looked at the available stands and they looked horrible.

yohandebbie said:   Any reference that suggest the proper dimension for the stand?

Thank you.

When you are sitting your finger should touch the top of the white keys and your hand parallel to the floor. That's how I would determine the height. The rest is easy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014