Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Casio Digital Piano 88 keys rave reviews $249 shipped Guitar Center

First page
1 of 3
gently
11/21/12 10:13 PM
Most cheap 88 key pianos are not much good.
For learning or performing, it's important to have good hammer key action, which is not cheap to make.

That's why I was surprised to see this one on special sale.
Reviews at Musicians Friend are 100% enthusiastic -- and that's at their sale price of $399.
$249 with free shipping seems like a great deal.

Casio CDP-120 at Guitar Center

I ordered online tonight and tried to add a discount code from an online site.
FYI -- it wouldn't accept the additional discount code. Probably because it is on clearance.

Also, Casio website is annoying about providing specs.
After a lot of hunting, I eventually found a pdf manual.

Enjoy !
WikiPost
11/21/12 10:14 PM
Casio Digital Piano 88 keys [ image/jpeg - 5.52kB ]
DreamBucket
11/22/12 12:11 AM
After reading your post, I ordered it from Musician's Friend doing a price match to Guitar Center. They are currently offering a 150% price match guarantee. It's a little different, in that they directly match the price of the competitor, but give you a gift card for 50% of the difference which in this case is $75.50. If one were to consider the gift card as cash, it would make the net cost $173.50.

According to the CSR at Musicians Friend, the gift card should be a standard gift card, not some expiring promo type thing and will be shipped separately.

For those interested and wanting a more stationary type stand, there is also a keyboard stand available that is specific for this keyboard. It is for sale for $120, but using your gift card, coupons, and CashBack, etc, I'm guessing you should be able to get it for <$30 out of pocket. Or use the gift certificate to buy some headphones, monitors or anything else your musical heart desires.

Stand:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/casio-cs44-stand-for-...
yohandebbie
11/22/12 12:18 AM
Thank you. I just bought one from Guitar Center.
murkyin02
11/22/12 12:46 AM
Just checked Musician's Friend and they have lowered their price to $249.99. However, for people who live in California like me, they are not charging sales tax whereas GC would be taxed for me.
DoctorDeals
11/22/12 7:40 AM
Fantastic deal. I have been playing piano for close to 30 years, including lots of digitals, and the OP is right: hammer action makes ALL the difference.

I have owned a Casio Privia PX-110 for 4-5 years now, and I never want to own another "real" piano again. I paid $450 for the piano, stand, and pedal board, and that deal has not been surpassed in the 5 years I have been monitoring since. Until now.
cartierf
11/22/12 8:00 AM
Casio came up with new Privia series this year, (link below).
Heard they are very close to Yamaha professional series.
http://www.amazon.com/Casio-PX350-BK-Intelligent-Resonation/dp/B...
jbjacobson
11/22/12 9:39 AM
looks like MusiciansFriend has updated their price to match GuitarCenter. both stores have 4% FatWallet CashBack. GuitarCenter has 10% discover cb.
sychang888
11/22/12 11:37 AM
in 4 1 from Musician Friends to save on the sales tax. Good deal
peekpeek
11/22/12 11:56 AM
In for one, good deal
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.