• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ThinkPad X61 Tablet PC and Rosewill 3.5mms DJ Headphone @ Newegg - $209.98
compare at $276.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

REFURBISHED

doubtfire said:   REFURBISHED
lol, well of course, it's an old PC.

Anyone know if this is the 1400 x 1050 resolution? It's a rarity and absolutely useful on a 12" screen. I miss mine!

Toss more RAM and an SSD in this thing, and you've got one of the best tablets out there. It's basically a legend (if it's the SXGA+ screen). Bubbling is an issue, however, due to the film Lenovo put on this model. You can swap the screen with an X60p one but that's a lot of trouble. Mine never bubbled, but lots of people had issues. Also, the screen can be "sparkly."

coolbreeze said:   Anyone know if this is the 1400 x 1050 resolution? It's a rarity and absolutely useful on a 12" screen. I miss mine!I wish we knew...

type 7762,
Display Type 12.1 in TFT active matrix
Max Resolution 1024 x 768 ( XGA )
and the condition is not good.

Mayflower330 said:   type 7762,
Display Type 12.1 in TFT active matrix
Max Resolution 1024 x 768 ( XGA )
and the condition is not good.

Where did you find that info?

check the image and you can find the type num on the back of the machine

Mayflower330 said:   check the image and you can find the type num on the back of the machine
Yeah, I saw that on the links further in the thread, not the OP's post. Guess we should assume N3wegg has only one model - the one with the crappy screen.

Oh well, you can find them in great condition with the higher resolution screen on e8ay for like $220 shipped every day. Pass.

BenDB said:   coolbreeze said:   Anyone know if this is the 1400 x 1050 resolution? It's a rarity and absolutely useful on a 12" screen. I miss mine!I wish we knew...
I think only the non-tablets come in higher resolution. These tablet screens were made by Wacom and only came in 1024x768. It was good for a while because all the FB ads got cropped out to the right.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014