• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Must add 3 to cart to see discount.

Linky

RadioShack
See RadioShack coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

32 GB SanDisk Flashdrive
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nevermind, got it to ship to store. make sure you put your zip code and select a store, then apply it. gotta go through the checkout to select the radio button for ship to store. it will come up a few steps in where it asks you where to ship it.

does the ship to store work? it seems to add 6.99 shipping

my1bug said:   nevermind, got it. gotta go through the checkout to select the radio button for ship to store.

Exactly - it's a strange checkout .. the option to actually choose ship-to-store is later in the process, after you choose your store.

Thanks. No ship to store that I could get to work. But 96gb for $33 shipped. Good deal.

Thanx OP...

Got the ship to store work btw...it is strange but you have to go through the entire process until final screen to see the shipping taken off.

I am curious though...are they going to honor this especially cause they will run out once stores open for sure.

Btw, not a good review (single one) on Newegg for this. Very slow apparently.

Hmmm.....wondering if I should cancel order!

Thanks OP, Got the ship to store for $25.65 including tax.

thanks, actually something changed now...for each item it asks for a shipping option and allows to select the store address. it seems to work.

BOO! No Shoprunner! Got the Speakers skipped the flash drive

exactly, why didn't Shoprunner work?

The quantity you selected of ? exceeds the number of items that we have available for shipment. We have adjusted the quantity to reflect the number we have available.

I had 3 in cart, checked out, and the jsp return page never loaded. Refresh is dangerous, since it often submits a duplicate order... so I waited a few minutes for confirmation email, but never received. I decided to try again from start, and this time it won't let me add to card. Apparently they already sold out the 10 they had in stock

OOS
Update: Maybe not, the website may have just glitched.

That was quick.

Had it in my cart, went to pay and it churned, and churned, and churned. Locked up and then nothing. Guess I missed out but really do I need three of these? I already have two, haha. I'm just a FW troll getting hyped by the sale. I'll regret everything when I see my CC statement.

I guess these don't have memory cards in them that can be removed?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014