Best Buy Is Live

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
26" Insignia tv is sold out online

Thank you OP, I got a pair of white & black Ipads using the FW link for CashBack & a $5 Reward cert used online ($927.48 total shipped).

BESTBUY.COM Order Number: BBY01-

QTY.

Product Description

Delivery Information

Total

AppleŽ - iPadŽ with Retina display Wi-Fi - 16GB - White MD513LL/A

SKU: 6208444

Standard Shipping: FREE
Estimated Arrival: 11/29-12/04/2012

NAPLES, FL

$439.99

AppleŽ - iPadŽ with Retina display Wi-Fi - 16GB - Black MD510LL/A

SKU: 6208417

Standard Shipping: FREE
Estimated Arrival: 11/29-12/04/2012

NAPLES, FL

$439.99

Adorama was OS so I bought it at Amazon for the same price.
QuyenN said:   Skillet17 said:   why is the shipping on the micro sd card $3.50?

You're better go with Adorama. No shipping, no tax.
BB sucks anyway

got Roku 2, and some microsdhc cards. There was a problem with the tax system but the order was allowed to go through.

In for a 32gb class 10 micro sd.

Edit: canceled order and bought from adoroma same price no shipping no tax!

rsuaver said:   Missed the 26" tv. So pissed!

Any pointers on a decent 24-26" deals please...

Same here. I am also looking for a 24-26" LCD/Monitor TV.

Aside from the $99 at bestbuy, another deal I am looking to score is the one from Kmart tonight for $88.

Just ordered the Sony PlayStation 3 (250GB) inFAMOUS Collection Limited Edition Bundle for $199. Seems to be a good deal..esp with the included 4 games (even though they're kinda old). Still thinking if its worth the price.

What do you guys think? Is this an bad/average/good deal?

Does 5% discover Cash Back work on Ipads? I just ordered a 64GB Black since the 32 Black is sold out apparently.

poluris82 said:   Just ordered the Sony PlayStation 3 (250GB) inFAMOUS Collection Limited Edition Bundle for $199. Seems to be a good deal..esp with the included 4 games (even though they're kinda old). Still thinking if its worth the price.

What do you guys think? Is this an bad/average/good deal?[/Q

The Sony 3D display bundle is also on sale for $99. smack a 5 year warranty on there for another $25 buckaroo.

Seems to be sold out though.

hxp said:   got Roku 2, and some microsdhc cards. There was a problem with the tax system but the order was allowed to go through.

I also had the tax system message show up when ordering, but the order status is updated with the tax now.

Thanks. Got early Xmas present for brother in law and sister (39'' TV).

Skillet17 said:   why is the shipping on the micro sd card $3.50?

when you checkout the shipping is free

CPAESQ said:   Skillet17 said:   why is the shipping on the micro sd card $3.50?

when you checkout the shipping is free

it wasn't free for me.

Thanks!

picked up several seasons of big bang theory dvds for $7.99 each instead of trying to catch them on Amazon tomorrow. ty op!

Great! Thanks for the links!

Thanks!

vlmyfox said:   remember chase freedom card has 5% reward on BB when you shop

If you have a sync'd AMEX, too:

< $200 : Use Chase Freedom
$200 - $399 : Use AMEX (sync for $20 off $200+)
> $400 : Use Chase Freedom

dave90 said:   Happy Thanksgiving day everyone.

Btw, just found out that Starbucks is giving away free gift cards all night long on this Thanksgiving.

Here's the link to claim a Free Starbucks gift card: http://href.li/?http://shortit.co/starbuckstg2012

Enjoy your Thanksgiving day with free Starbucks coffee!

SPAM!!!!!

yet you quoted him in your response??? Doesn't that just mean your spreading the SPAM??

all iPads are sold out.

Question about PS3 bundle deal
Free games are always a good deal.

I was a sucker @ 4am and got the Insignia 39 inch HDTV online, for the wife because here CRT tv was starting to die.
I was going to try to go to Wal-Mart a get a tv there, but I really didn't want to fight the psychos there.

are these laptops "Asus-14" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 320GB Hard Drive-Matte White" $ 249.99, worth buying?

They were down when I tried to chat. They've got the a TV for $99 that's pick up only but I could not find in my area.

Tiger Direct Has a deal for a UpStar P24EWT 24" Class LED HDTV - 1080p, 1920 x 1080, 16:9, 100000:1 Dynamic, 5ms, 1x HDMI, VGA, USB, Energy Saving (U01-2402)
$149.99 with a $50 mail in rebate

@Amitnrathi, Got 1, definitely worth it... 2 reviews have showed up on BB and both are 5 stars

Most of the things I bought are going back. WalMart and Newegg are beating them.

gpinzone said:   Most of the things I bought are going back. WalMart and Newegg are beating them.

Make sure you bring your passport, driver's license, social security card, and voter ID.

VicVinegar said:   gpinzone said:   Most of the things I bought are going back. WalMart and Newegg are beating them.

Make sure you bring your passport, driver's license, social security card, and voter ID.

You forgot about the blood & stool samples also.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.