Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bestbuy.com seems to be live!

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Bestbuy.com (303.45kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Most of the things I bought are going back. WalMart and Newegg are beating them.

gpinzone (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 11:54p) |

Make sure you bring your passport, driver's license, social security card, and voter ID.

VicVinegar (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 7:59a) |

You forgot about the blood & stool samples also.

dniksich (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 8:04a) |

Not seeing my 40" ready to go..

The Insignia 39" LED for $249 is available to order.

The 40" is supposedly In-Store Only...

In for one!

Got the Targus backpack and coffee maker. Thanks for the reminder!

many movies and sd card says "coming soon, but if you click on item for description, you can add to cart.

picked up a 32 microSD
moneyball
Super 8

Was able to get my mother-in-laws laptop, so good deal. Thanks for the heads up!

$199 27" Lg monitor is live.

Got the 26" Insignia for $99 for the garage.

Thanks OP. Got the Sandisk 32gb microsdhc.

I keep adding things to my cart, but I just can't pull the trigger. Nothing that is a "must have" even at these prices.

Does anyone know the exact CPU model for the $250 14" ASUS laptop?

fatxman said:   Does anyone know the exact CPU model for the $250 14" ASUS laptop?
Intel Pentium B980

pretty lackluster...

shoot. I wanted that 36 Insignia for my daughter's college apt. Out of stock online. Oh well, maybe next week.

It's fake

Thanks for the heads up. I wanted to get the 3DS bundle with game for my daughter. Now I don't have to face the crowds on Thursday night.

Missed the 26" tv. So pissed!

Any pointers on a decent 24-26" deals please...

TheEndless said:   fatxman said:   Does anyone know the exact CPU model for the $250 14" ASUS laptop?
Intel Pentium B980

I was going to get one, but can't deal with that keyboard.

Got a current gen 16GB ipad for $440

lmharris said:   The Insignia 39" LED for $249 is available to order.

Picked up the 39". Best price I've seen for an LED backlit set - worth the $50 cost over a regular 32" LCD that Sears had. Plus, free shipping!

Just got the 26" tv. On a hunch, checked again and got it!

I too got the latest iPad (16GB) for $439+tax.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26%23174%3B+-+iPad%26%23174%3B...

getafix said:   Thanks OP. Got the Sandisk 32gb microsdhc.

They try to charge me 3.99 for shipping.
How can I avoid that stupid thing?
Their site said "free standard shipping"
Thanks

QuyenN said:   getafix said:   Thanks OP. Got the Sandisk 32gb microsdhc.

Thanks

I couldn't figure it out so I cancelled my bestbuy order and just got it from Adorama link instead.

superfob99 said:   QuyenN said:   getafix said:   Thanks OP. Got the Sandisk 32gb microsdhc.

Thanks

I couldn't figure it out so I cancelled my bestbuy order and just got it from Adorama link instead.

Thanks for the link

raiderj said:   lmharris said:   The Insignia 39" LED for $249 is available to order.

Picked up the 39". Best price I've seen for an LED backlit set - worth the $50 cost over a regular 32" LCD that Sears had. Plus, free shipping!

$97 + $50 doesn't equal $249.

respdoc said:   raiderj said:   lmharris said:   The Insignia 39" LED for $249 is available to order.

$97 + $50 doesn't equal $249.

The 32" LCD at Sears I found was $200. I take it either you've found a 32" LCD at Sears for $97 or you're making a random mathematical statement?

raiderj said:   

The 32" LCD at Sears I found was $200. I take it either you've found a 32" LCD at Sears for $97 or you're making a random mathematical statement?

I'm comparing Black Friday Deal to Black Friday Deal. Nothing random about it since it's already picked up and in my spare bedroom.

The 26 inch Insignia just showed up again for 99. It will do in a pinch.

Picked up a couple movies...at this rate, I might not have to leave the house today!

The Insignia 26" just became available again. Grabbed one to replace the one in the garage.

$99.99 + $7 tax for me, free shipping. Shall be here next week. Better than standing in lines!

why is the shipping on the micro sd card $3.50?

jhnks said:   The 26 inch Insignia just showed up again for 99. It will do in a pinch.

Looking at this for a family member. Hopefully she responds back before it goes OOS. Or maybe no one wants a 26" these days.

For everyone having issues with the SD card, Amazon has it for $17.99.

And I heard back from her and the 26" Insignia is OOS. Any chance it comes back from the dead?

Skillet17 said:   why is the shipping on the micro sd card $3.50?

You're better go with Adorama. No shipping, no tax.
BB sucks anyway

remember chase freedom card has 5% reward on BB when you shop

TheEndless said:   Was able to get my mother-in-laws laptop, so good deal. Thanks for the heads up!

Which one? I am looking for my mom. I the Toshiba 17" a good one? I can't find any reviews...

Thanks OP, snagged a 16GB 4th gen ipad for the wife!

Link

...and don't forget cash back

I knew I set my alarm for 2AM for a reason.

Got a few movies and games, and the 55" Panasonic 3DTV.

Skipping 30 Messages...
VicVinegar said:   gpinzone said:   Most of the things I bought are going back. WalMart and Newegg are beating them.

Make sure you bring your passport, driver's license, social security card, and voter ID.

You forgot about the blood & stool samples also.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014