Member Summary

Apex 32" HDTV
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

exclusivelysid (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 4:32p) |

"IF" is for children.

SnakeEater (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 9:17p) |

Old news for the camera. This camera has been selling at target for 59.99 since last sunday (Nov. 18, 2012).

barrymis (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 9:28p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Apex
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!! was able to grab one apex tv.

that looks like good value
Link

FlyingDelphin said:   that looks like good value
Link

same price on Amazon...

Regarding the Nook deal - not bad at $49. But would be more attractive if they sold the Nook Glowlight for same price.

exclusivelysid said:   Regarding the Nook deal - not bad at $49. But would be more attractive if they sold the Nook Glowlight for same price.Even more attractive if the Genie with 3 wishes came along.

aarzi said:   Even more attractive if the Genie with 3 wishes came along.

Please. Last year it was a color Nook, a genie with five wishes and a complete Blu-Ray box set of all episodes of "I Dream of Jeannie", and a $20 gift card for $34.99. Black Friday just keeps going downhill.

aarzi said:   exclusivelysid said:   Regarding the Nook deal - not bad at $49. But would be more attractive if they sold the Nook Glowlight for same price.Even more attractive if the Genie with 3 wishes came along.

Wonder if they'll have any of those as doorbusters.

Seems good besides being battery-powered.

Could someone tell me if Target has store pick-up option? I'm trying to order something from Target.com tonight and hope to avoid the shipping charges, but i can't seem to find the store-pick up option. Thanks in advance.

p.s. - This is my first time ordering from Target.com.

Apex TV OOS Online!!

Trying the Nikon L310...

niniss said:   Could someone tell me if Target has store pick-up option? I'm trying to order something from Target.com tonight and hope to avoid the shipping charges, but i can't seem to find the store-pick up option. Thanks in advance.

p.s. - This is my first time ordering from Target.com.

I haven't seen any in-store pick-up option on Target.com. The closest thing is the "find in store" link that lets you see if any of your local stores have it in stock. You can save the shipping charges if ordering $50+, though.

Folks, Any free shipping over $50 codes. Much appreciated. Thx.

Can the nook be android-ed? (sorry if dumb question, don't have much knowledge of android devices or tablets)

Don't you get free shipping using the Target credit card, or is it just 'selected' items only?

tv looks like sold out

Nook is "curently unavailable" online

damn wanted that nook.

I sprung for the Nikon L310 the Australian guy with the filthy mouth on utube says in his review "it was a steal for $100"

Free shipping to by the way

The Nook may still be available at a local Target. Question: Can you use a Nook for Kindle books too?

Sonofspam said:   Question: Can you use a Nook for Kindle books too?

With Calibre and Alf's Apprentice you can remove DRM, convert to EPUB, etc.

Toddler said:   Sonofspam said:   Question: Can you use a Nook for Kindle books too?

Does EPUB allow one to d/l and read Kindle books on a Nook? I'm not familiar with that. And, thanks for your helpful reply.

Kindle and Nook aren't compatible. One runs mobi and the other epub. If you want to read Kindle books on your Nook, then you'll need to download the Kindle app and then send the kindle books to your device. This is what I've been doing with kindle books I've bought and want to read on my iPod Touch. Hope this helps.

carasposa said:   Kindle and Nook aren't compatible. One runs mobi and the other epub. If you want to read Kindle books on your Nook, then you'll need to download the Kindle app and then send the kindle books to your device. This is what I've been doing with kindle books I've bought and want to read on my iPod Touch. Hope this helps.Yes, that does help. Thank you.

Sonofspam said:   Toddler said:   Sonofspam said:   Question: Can you use a Nook for Kindle books too?

Does EPUB allow one to d/l and read Kindle books on a Nook? I'm not familiar with that. And, thanks for your helpful reply.

Yes, you download them with Kindle for PC and then convert them using the above referenced tools to Nook format, then sideload them or use Calibre to sync. You can even set up your own service so you can wirelessly sync your Nook with your Calibre library.

Sears has this for $10.00 less.

aarzi said:   exclusivelysid said:   Regarding the Nook deal - not bad at $49. But would be more attractive if they sold the Nook Glowlight for same price.Even more attractive if the Genie with 3 wishes came along.

"IF" is for children.

MillionairesNextDoor said:   Apex 32 inch TV at BF price of 147 (reg. 250). Link

Nook @ 49 (reg 99) Link

Canon Powershot @ 60 (reg 120) Link

Other deals coming online as well.

Old news for the camera. This camera has been selling at target for 59.99 since last sunday (Nov. 18, 2012).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.