• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

IdeaPad U410
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't buy the Lenovo. It's wifi doesn't work and as per the forums it's an issue with every single U410 and there is no fix...

http://ultrabooknews.com/2012/08/08/lenovo-ideapad-u310u410-wifi...

I would opt for this instead...

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=slctk1bf&model_id=latitude-e5530&c=us&l=en&s=soho&cs=ussoho1&dgc=BF

Not true! We have two U410's and both if them work great so far! But we have only had for a week!
However ours were rewards from a contest and does one do business with companies that fail to award their sweepstakes prizes as they fail toward my daughter hers after emailing her she was a winner and air her entries on tv stating congrats to our winners who won ultrabooks while showing her entries.
Lenovo pushes her off and MTV director called me talking over me trying to intimidate me that she didn't win!
If this was done to your loved one would you deal with them

randyjoefischer said:   Not true! We have two U410's and both if them work great so far! But we have only had for a week!
However ours were rewards from a contest and does one do business with companies that fail to award their sweepstakes prizes as they fail toward my daughter hers after emailing her she was a winner and air her entries on tv stating congrats to our winners who won ultrabooks while showing her entries.
Lenovo pushes her off and MTV director called me talking over me trying to intimidate me that she didn't win!
If this was done to your loved one would you deal with them

Come again?

lol

anyway
can't wait to receive the U410
it won't ship until 12/1 arghhhhh

anyone planning on swapping out the harddrive for a SSD? since the $599 special price did not give any upgrade options, i am thinking of swapping out the HDD for a 240-256gig SSD
if anyone's knowledgeable about doing such a swap and transferring the windows 8 OS onto the SSD completely, please share tips

what the hell
Lenovo cancelled my order... and never bothered to tell me
did this happen to anyone else?
i missed out on all the other BF and cyber monday laptop deals thanks to Lenovo
wow

The same cancellation also happened to one of my friends who bought a Black Friday laptop from Dell. He filed a report with Better Business Bureau (BBB) and got a follow-up call from Dell in less than 3 days.

well Lenovo is running the same black friday special price on the U410 right now ...
http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal...

so i don't even need to ask them to honor the previous price and can just order a new one
specs are the same as far as i can tell

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014