Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Virgin Mobile HTC One V Prepaid Smartphone $99.99 with free shipping

First page
1 of 2
Butcherboy
11/22/12 4:42 AM
Virgin Mobile HTC One V Prepaid Smartphone $99.99 with free shipping

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13221631&p...

Virgin Mobile HTC One V Prepaid Smartphone

$99.99 with free shipping

Note, you will also get back at least 1 $10 Coupon for every $50 spent. Maybe add a filler to get the other one?

http://www.radioshack.com/uc/index.jsp?page=researchLibraryArtic...

sd
WikiPost
11/22/12 4:43 AM
HTC One V Prepaid Smartphone [ image/jpeg - 14.49kB ]
Methxtra
11/22/12 4:50 AM
I was able to grab one. It already states my item was found in-stock. In my mad rush did not realize it was pretax for the 10$ Coupons.

Plus I could not get my 10$ off 40$ to be accepted during checkout.
alexkram
11/22/12 5:43 AM
I just paid $150 each for 2 of these. It is a great phone. I was worried about the processor speed but coming from an HTC EVO 4G it seems faster or about the same and the battery life is much much better. Went from $80/mo on Sprint to $35/mo on VM and sacrificed nothing.
aidrees
11/22/12 6:57 AM
The reviews say it has a weak signal
Methxtra
11/22/12 7:16 AM
Virgin does have a weak signal. But if you use their phones in your home on your network they work a treat. And the signal from Virgin is decent enough to do a few things on the go. Been a virgin customer forever. And have had great luck, low-prices and does what I need so never a complaint.
Martin2014
11/22/12 8:14 AM
Methxtra said:   

Virgin does have a weak signal. But if you use their phones in your home on your network they work a treat. And the signal from Virgin is decent enough to do a few things on the go. Been a virgin customer forever. And have had great luck, low-prices and does what I need so never a complaint.

I dont think he was talking about Virgins Service. I've seen reviews about the One V that say the antenna is near the bottom where people put there hands so it causes some issues with the signal.

Also for anyone else,its the same price on Amazon. link
kzookid
11/22/12 9:12 AM
Was this around before the grandfathering so I could get this for the $25 plan? Best Buy has the LG Optimus Elite for $50 and I was planning on buying that.Anyone had a chance to try both?
hamspamwich
11/22/12 9:17 PM
kzookid said:   

Was this around before the grandfathering so I could get this for the $25 plan? Best Buy has the LG Optimus Elite for $50 and I was planning on buying that.Anyone had a chance to try both?

+1 on this question. I just bought 2 of the Optimus Elites, which I hear are maybe a little better than the Optimus V.

If the One V is worth the extra $50 per, I may return the Elites. Thoughts?
asuka
11/22/12 9:52 PM
One V is not eligible for the $25 plan.
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.