• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Virgin Mobile HTC One V Prepaid Smartphone $99.99 with free shipping

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13221631&p...

Virgin Mobile HTC One V Prepaid Smartphone

$99.99 with free shipping

Note, you will also get back at least 1 $10 Coupon for every $50 spent. Maybe add a filler to get the other one?

http://www.radioshack.com/uc/index.jsp?page=researchLibraryArtic...

sd

Virgin Mobile
See Virgin Mobile coupons that earn $17.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
RadioShack
See RadioShack coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HTC One V Prepaid Smartphone
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was able to grab one. It already states my item was found in-stock. In my mad rush did not realize it was pretax for the 10$ Coupons.

Plus I could not get my 10$ off 40$ to be accepted during checkout.

I just paid $150 each for 2 of these. It is a great phone. I was worried about the processor speed but coming from an HTC EVO 4G it seems faster or about the same and the battery life is much much better. Went from $80/mo on Sprint to $35/mo on VM and sacrificed nothing.

The reviews say it has a weak signal

Virgin does have a weak signal. But if you use their phones in your home on your network they work a treat. And the signal from Virgin is decent enough to do a few things on the go. Been a virgin customer forever. And have had great luck, low-prices and does what I need so never a complaint.

Methxtra said:   Virgin does have a weak signal. But if you use their phones in your home on your network they work a treat. And the signal from Virgin is decent enough to do a few things on the go. Been a virgin customer forever. And have had great luck, low-prices and does what I need so never a complaint.

I dont think he was talking about Virgins Service. I've seen reviews about the One V that say the antenna is near the bottom where people put there hands so it causes some issues with the signal.

Also for anyone else,its the same price on Amazon. link

Was this around before the grandfathering so I could get this for the $25 plan? Best Buy has the LG Optimus Elite for $50 and I was planning on buying that.Anyone had a chance to try both?

kzookid said:   Was this around before the grandfathering so I could get this for the $25 plan? Best Buy has the LG Optimus Elite for $50 and I was planning on buying that.Anyone had a chance to try both?

+1 on this question. I just bought 2 of the Optimus Elites, which I hear are maybe a little better than the Optimus V.

If the One V is worth the extra $50 per, I may return the Elites. Thoughts?

One V is not eligible for the $25 plan.

kzookid said:   Was this around before the grandfathering so I could get this for the $25 plan? Best Buy has the LG Optimus Elite for $50 and I was planning on buying thatCannot grandfather the Optimus Elite either

asuka said:   One V is not eligible for the $25 plan.

I already have the $25 plan. If I don't call and use the online tool, will I be able to switch to one of the new phones?

Just got my second one v, returned first one...had some glitches n battery wouldnt charge even half way, now this one seems to have horrible antenna, cannot get service in my house, switched back to my old optimus v till i take back one v. Optimus v getting signal just fine. Frustrated. Might go with the elite, not happy with htc so far. Anyone else have opinion on antenna problems with htc?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.