• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
currently offering up 11 oz. Collage Photo Mugs for just $0.99 each (reg. $13.99) when you enter code MUG2THANK at checkout, good for up to 4 mugs! Shipping is $5.99 for the first one, and $1.99 for each additional mug. So to snag the best deal, add 4 to your cart and your final cost will be just $3.98 per mug, shipped right to your door! This is the best price Iíve seen for personalized photo mugs!

http://photo2.walgreens.com/walgreens/pdpgifts/type=11oz_collage...

Member Summary

Walgreens Custom Photo Coffee Mugs
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP for an excellent deal. Looks like it expired now.

dealgain (Nov. 25, 2012 @ 12:48a) |

Yes the deal has expired. Site malfunctioned 4 times before I was finally able to get a cup created.

ChocoBean (Nov. 25, 2012 @ 4:00p) |

these just arrived. they are great...thanks again op

DontUKnowMe (Nov. 29, 2012 @ 3:41p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Two gifts done.

Got it to work - great deal - thanks!

Turn off ad blockers/ghostery/etc. Works great - thanks!

what a pain in the azz, i tried two different computers and 3 different web browsers, they all loaded it in a tiny window and stalled out when trying to load pics off facebook.

i just ordered 4 mugs, no issues

Cool, in for four.

Picked up 5 for $20.23. Not bad at all for Christmas presents that last for awhile. Thanks OP!

Same happened to me. Don't use the link go in under "Gifts and More" at the top of the page and choose "Drinkware and Mugs" then choose "Collage Mugs 11 oz" on the left when that page loads and you get the full sized page. good luck and Happy Thanksgiving.!

Got 4. Worked well.

Is this $3.98 shipped or $3.98 + shipping?

WOW!!! What an awesome Christmas gift at a STEAL!!! Three people checked off my list and one for me!!

Does anyone knows, when this offer expires?

ordered 7 no probs

Will they ship it to a Walgreens pharmacy for free?

1 Collage Mug, 11 oz. 13.99

Cost of photo gifts: 13.99
MUG2THANK: -13.00
Subtotal: 0.99
Standard S&H: 5.99
Edit Photo gifts order Sales Tax: 0.51
Total: 7.49

In for 5...thanks

in for 5. thx OP

Thanks OP! Got 6 mugs and a free 8x10 print using code FREE2THANK for $23.42 tax and shipping included! You can order 6 mugs with different collages on each!

Got 4 mugs and 25 prints. Great deal and they make great Christmas presents!

Shadows04 said:   Does anyone knows, when this offer expires?

It looks like this may be part of a deal with Snapfish, and they are advertising a 70% off 11 oz mug through Nov 25, use code TWINKLE70. For me, it shows in a default banner on Snapfish.com. They also list Walgreens as a partner for picking up prints, so maybe this Walgreens promo is really the same and will also go through the 25th.

grabbed it! thanks!!!

Thanks OP for an excellent deal. Looks like it expired now.

Yes the deal has expired. Site malfunctioned 4 times before I was finally able to get a cup created.

these just arrived. they are great...thanks again op

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014