• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
It definitely was confusing. The only reason I know is because I was specifically looking for confirmation that I was getting "two for one", and it took some tinkering to figure out exactly how it had to be ordered. The check box was down below, closer to where the description was than up above where you add the normal single bulb to your cart. Just like when you order other combos there... you might be looking at a motherboard, and there's a CPU combo listed down below. IIRC, you had to check the box that you wanted the combo, then enter the qty of combos you wanted, rather than using the single bulb add to cart field.

Seems this deal was back up very early this morning (I got a instock email from Newegg), but even then it was oos again before I could order . Now the combo deal is no longer valid at all .

After a couple of EMails to Newegg customer service, I got my $9.99 refunded PLUS was told to just keep the bulb. You guys who ended up paying $10 per bulb need to do a little more complaining. After all, we are not trying to rip them off, just trying to get what we thought we were ordering. Putting a little check box way at the bottom of the page was just bad page design.
-------

Thank you for contacting Newegg.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. This item is out of stock now. Since you are our valued customer, I would like to directly issue a $9.99 credit into your account and you may simply keep the item. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to be applied to your original payment method.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please visit our FAQs page. If you still require any assistance, please feel free to reply directly to this email.

Thank you,

Lydia
Newegg Customer Service

That's not the reply I got. Complaint filed:

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014