Select kitchen electrics $9.99 AR @ Macys.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
All of the items below are $19.99 before $10 rebate at Macys.

Bella 13267 Panini Maker
Bella 13267 Panini Maker
Bella 13330 Rocket Blender, 12 Piece
Bella 13554 Popcorn Maker, Hot Air Popper
Bella 13600 Coffee Maker, 12 Cup
Bella 13601 Programmable Slow Cooker, 5 Qt.
Bella 13602 Griddle, 10.5" x 20"
Bella 13769 Deep Fryer, .9L
Black & Decker RC436 Rice Cooker
Black & Decker T2569B Toaster, 2 Slice
Black & Decker WM1404 Rotary Belgian Waffle Maker

Text

free shipping with $99 purchase

Member Summary

Kitchen Electrics
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does anyone have the rebate forms for 11/22 from their website? Now the only rebate form they have is for 11/23-11/25. They have been doing that in the past years that the online sales started a day earlier than store and they do not post the rebate form afterward. I saved a form but it turned out the other items I ordered are with different promotion offer numbers. I should have save all the forms from each product link that day.

BillCSHo said:   Does anyone have the rebate forms for 11/22 from their website? Now the only rebate form they have is for 11/23-11/25. They have been doing that in the past years that the online sales started a day earlier than store and they do not post the rebate form afterward. I saved a form but it turned out the other items I ordered are with different promotion offer numbers. I should have save all the forms from each product link that day.
Macy's Rebate Forms

NationSurf said:   BillCSHo said:   Does anyone have the rebate forms for 11/22 from their website? Now the only rebate form they have is for 11/23-11/25. They have been doing that in the past years that the online sales started a day earlier than store and they do not post the rebate form afterward. I saved a form but it turned out the other items I ordered are with different promotion offer numbers. I should have save all the forms from each product link that day.
Macy's Rebate Forms

It does not have the form for 11/22. The only form is for 11/23-11/25.

It is 11/28 - this deal is dead?

My wife called their Customer Service, had to wait longer to get a CS Rep. She could convince them to give her a $10 credit on Coffee Maker. She had to talk to more than one person.

villagepeople said:   My wife called their Customer Service, had to wait longer to get a CS Rep. She could convince them to give her a $10 credit on Coffee Maker. She had to talk to more than one person.

Which number did she call? TIA.

update:
Found the way to talk to a person. I have to pretend ordering something.

After 30min of phone call with mostly holding, they could not find the rebate form for me as expected. They offered me a 10% off coupon instead. I declined the offer and requested talking to their supervisor to complain their false advertising. After another 5min, the CSR returned and said the supervisor is busy on another line, but she can do a one time courtesy to give me instant discount on the 4 rebate items instead. I guess she could sense how angry I was on the phone that I would not give up if they cannot solve the problem. She did insist that the form would be gone once it past the promotion period disregarding what the Macy website said while all the other expired offers are still on it. Any way, now I am very happy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014