KOHLS 20% off code

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
credit to rustum

CCYT115

tried it and it worked, but I placed all my orders early with the 15% off code. Remember, some Cash Back credit cards state Cash Back is invalidated by using a coupon worth more than 15%

Member Summary

Kohls
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Ebates for me was 6%. Had $109.xx but discount made it $93.xx so only got $15 Kohls Cash.

scratch33 (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 9:41a) |

It seems like Discover is a tricky one. I hope I get my 10% CB + 2% for shopping today (Nov 23rd) from Discover.

I bought... (more)

NSutton (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 10:10a) |

Delete

Faik (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 10:14a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

pjws3 said:   credit to rustum

CCYT115

tried it and it worked, but I placed all my orders early with the 15% off code. Remember, some Cash Back credit cards state Cash Back is invalidated by using a coupon worth more than 15%
which CashBack sites don't give cb if the discount is more than 20%? chase? discover? thx

cant remember as I paid primarily with gift cards, but I believe it was chase that had wording that Cash Back is voided if discount coupon exceeds 15%. not 100% sure, though.

pjws3 said:   cant remember as I paid primarily with gift cards, but I believe it was chase that had wording that Cash Back is voided if discount coupon exceeds 15%. not 100% sure, though.thanks

discover does give 5% CashBack for online shopping but it doesn't give any CashBack through shopdiscover if you use any discount coupon.

pjws3 said:   cant remember as I paid primarily with gift cards, but I believe it was chase that had wording that Cash Back is voided if discount coupon exceeds 15%. not 100% sure, though.

Something I was looking for came back in stock. Thanks!

utsavdesai said:   discover does give 5% CashBack for online shopping but it doesn't give any CashBack through shopdiscover if you use any discount coupon.

pjws3 said:   cant remember as I paid primarily with gift cards, but I believe it was chase that had wording that Cash Back is voided if discount coupon exceeds 15%. not 100% sure, though.

Is this true? Will using 15/20% coupon void the discover 10% CB?

Wow, thanks. I just ordered everything again and saved 25 bucks plus ebates is now 10% at Kohl's instead of 6% yesterday. So another 20 back.

coachscott said:   Wow, thanks. I just ordered everything again and saved 25 bucks plus ebates is now 10% at Kohl's instead of 6% yesterday. So another 20 back.

Were you able to cancel your previous order. I called the CSR and she mentioned that it is already in fulfillment.

dontcare4myname said:   utsavdesai said:   discover does give 5% CashBack for online shopping but it doesn't give any CashBack through shopdiscover if you use any discount coupon.

Is this true? Will using 15/20% coupon void the discover 10% CB?

The BLACKFRI code was listed on the Shopdiscover site, so should still earn CashBack.

Stuff I got yesterday already shows ready to ship so not likely I'll get anything back unless I buy it all over again and take everything back. But may get some more stuff today so thanks OP!

is this code for everyone or just Kohls charge?

note this does NOT give free shipping. BLACKFRI will give you a lower price

Mikeyiscool said:   note this does NOT give free shipping. BLACKFRI will give you a lower price

Shipping is free with over $50 purchase, even without a code.

This would have been sweeter, but not gng to spend my energy just for another $10 bucks... Too much of pain returning to store

azs1 said:   Mikeyiscool said:   note this does NOT give free shipping. BLACKFRI will give you a lower price

Shipping is free with over $50 purchase, even without a code.

I attempted 2 different orders this morning with this code, it did not provide free shipping, and my total was over $50.

don't forget if you have an ebates account...Kohl's is givin!g 10% back!

How do you get ebates !!

Is the 20% still active ?

I had no problems! It gave me 20% off and free shipping!

20% off and FS.
TY TY

chrismax said:   20% off and FS.
TY TY

Did you get free shipping from the coupon or for spending over $50?

Thanks OP! Last night, placed one order with 15% code. This morning saw this thread, and placed another order with 20% code. Will bring previous order back to store.

thanks OP - scored the 20% discount on a dyson!

Great news

wzbus said:   which CashBack sites don't give cb if the discount is more than 20%? chase? discover? thx

From Chase's 10% UltimateRewards site: "Not eligible on Kohl's credit card sales made with coupon codes that are higher than 15%."

coachscott said:   Wow, thanks. I just ordered everything again and saved 25 bucks plus ebates is now 10% at Kohl's instead of 6% yesterday. So another 20 back.Is it as simple as:

- join ebates
- link to Kohls
- pay with gift card
- get 10% back

or am i missing something?

Cool, I was able to reorder 3 out of 6 of my orders from yesterday with ebates 10%off and the 20%off. The other 3 orders I couldn't because the items are out of stock. I will be returning the 3 orders to store.
Nice. Thanks OP.

Does anybody know if Chase 10% is in addition to the 5% rewards for this quarter? (the 5% is only for Kohls and BestBuy)
You probably know that for Discover this is the case.

ElGuache said:   Cool, I was able to reorder 3 out of 6 of my orders from yesterday with ebates 10%off and the 20%off. The other 3 orders I couldn't because the items are out of stock. I will be returning the 3 orders to store.
Nice. Thanks OP.

How do you know e-bates and 20% will work together? 15% coupon is listed on e-bates website but not the 20% coupon.
It seems that the options are:
15% coupon + 10% e-bates or Chase rewards
20% coupon + 3% FW (EDIT: NO this won't work; just looked at the FW Kohl's page again. If you click w/ CashBack, 20% coupon will disappear)
(??) 20% coupon + 10% e-bates (not guaranteed.)

And of course 5% from Discover or Chase should apply.

thank you, in for some gifts

I wonder if 20% off is Kohl's credit card sale?

For everybody.

Ebates for me was 6%. Had $109.xx but discount made it $93.xx so only got $15 Kohls Cash.

It seems like Discover is a tricky one. I hope I get my 10% CB + 2% for shopping today (Nov 23rd) from Discover.

I bought a KitchenAid Pro 600 stand mixer for my GF. It was on sale for $449.99 I used the 20% off [ccyt115] coupon which was $81.00 off (down to 350.93). If Discover gives me the 12% CB ($42.11), that will bring it down to $308.81. There is also a $50 mail in rebate which then concludes the transaction to $258.81.

I also earned $90.00 Kohl's Cash! So really I am only paying $168.11. Nuts.

Delete

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014