• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Toshiba - Canvio Basics HDTB105XK3AA 500 GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
$39.99 + tax + Free Shipping

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Toshiba+-+Canvio+Basics+HDTB105XK3AA...
(SKU: 4169257)

PNY - Attaché 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
$5.99 + tax + Free Shipping

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-...
(SKU: 6883092)

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

16 GIG Flash Drive (29.91kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

May be I am stupid but can you tell me if it needs a charger ? How does it work ? Does it need a wall outlet to be connected ? I already bought it but now is in doubt.

Stas1976 said:   May be I am stupid but can you tell me if it needs a charger ? How does it work ? Does it need a wall outlet to be connected ? I already bought it but now is in doubt.uses the power from the usb port. if you have one of those exceptionally weak ports, then you would need a Y cable to use two ports.

No you don't need a charger. By connecting the usb cable from the portable drive to your computer is all it takes.

Thanks op got the USB key

What if I have USB2 port. Would it work with it ? I mean would power from USB2 be enough ? Sorry for these silly questions.

Stas1976 said:   What if I have USB2 port. Would it work with it ? I mean would power from USB2 be enough ? Sorry for these silly questions.
Yes. You just won't get USB 3.0 transfer speed, that's all.

By the way, BB has the Seagate Back Up Plus 1TB portable drive for $69.99. Buy 3 of these, use the $20 off $200 AMEX + Facebook deal (assuming you have an AMEX card) for a final price of $67 before CashBack & tax. Shipping is free.

soldout

bozo007 said:   By the way, BB has the Seagate Back Up Plus 1TB portable drive for $69.99. Buy 3 of these, use the $20 off $200 AMEX + Facebook deal (assuming you have an AMEX card) for a final price of $67 before CashBack & tax. Shipping is free.

Anyone have experience with this one?

I do like these Toshiba units - I've bought dozens for use as external backup drives. They just work, simple and reliable.

Was out of stock on the main site last ngiht, but I was able to order through the mobile site from my phone for some reason. Was a qty limit of 1, so I placed a few orders. Not sure if they'll get through, they currently say in process.

The 500GB HD is showing in-stock for me right now on their site.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014