• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Subscription Card @ eBay - $34.99
was $59.99
Free Shipping!

Upgrade your free Xbox Live account to Gold or add another year to your current membership, with this 12 month subscription card. Your Xbox Live Gold membership gains you access to instant streaming movies in up to 1080p high definition, streaming music, new game add-ons and early releases, exclusive discounts, and more!

Sold by Newegg.com through eBay.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Subscription Card
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
crap. missed out because my eBay gc wasnt activated yet.

overtrik (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 2:36p) |

Ordered 1 this morning. My order was accepted and then I received a cancellation message later in the day.

SameNickname (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 5:40p) |

i also received a cancellation - isn't that against eBay terms??

joshm (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 7:20p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for two! Just the thing for my kids that just couldn't wait and already bought every game they wanted.

I'm (finally) just picking up my first XBOX this year. Is this about as good as it gets for a year of service?

got one. Thanks.

Thanks OP - in for 3!

amheck said:   I'm (finally) just picking up my first XBOX this year. Is this about as good as it gets for a year of service? I think I got them for $5 less once, but they rarely go on sale for under $50. Also, if you need the Family Pack plan,these can be used/combined to pay for that service.

I got mine 7 months ago at the same price. Also from Newegg. I've never seen a lower price in the past few months. I would definitely get one if I were you.

Can you buy multiple for multiple years?

olouie said:   Can you buy multiple for multiple years?

You just enter the code on each card and they stack. According to Google you can stack a maximum of 3 years.

Using paypal's price match for the one I bought at $43.25 a few days ago!

thx! in for 2

I have some months left on my subscription but decided to get one anyway. Thanks OP!

sold out

got 2 - thanks!

got it! thx!

Sold out, bummer!

got one few hours ago, Thought I was gonna have to pay $59

crap. missed out because my eBay gc wasnt activated yet.

Ordered 1 this morning. My order was accepted and then I received a cancellation message later in the day.

i also received a cancellation - isn't that against eBay terms??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014