• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

CX430
Disclaimer
CORSAIR Builder Series CX430 430W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

NewEgg Item # N82E16817139026

$36.99 - $20 rebate = $16.99

$20 Rebate Form

Go ahead, try and beat that price !!!

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

CORSAIR Builder Series Power Supply
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Huh, good deal. I just gave a green, and got an achievement. Thanks!

Cool, it's like being the 1 millionth shopper except I was your 500th green !

VirtuaL said:   Huh, good deal. I just gave a green, and got an achievement. Thanks!

Not a bad a price, but it's $16 after a $20 rebate. Some of the reviews make the PSU somewhat suspect. I've had good luck with Antec, so I'll likely stick with them.

Where's the $16 Antec you're speaking of ?

thumpergeek said:   Not a bad a price, but it's $16 after a $20 rebate. Some of the reviews make the PSU somewhat suspect. I've had good luck with Antec, so I'll likely stick with them.

These may be Corsair's entry-level PSUs (like Antec's Basiq line), but they are solid (much better quality than that DiabloTek deal, but that one was FAR).

$17 is a good price for one of these. These days, it seems like the PSU market is so saturated at the lower ends, that they are practically giving these away via MIRs.

I would think it's because people's focus has changed from the desktop PC to more portable devices. It use to be everyone wanted a PC and upgraded constantly, now everyone wants a new phone every year...

VirtuaL said:   These may be Corsair's entry-level PSUs (like Antec's Basiq line), but they are solid (much better quality than that DiabloTek deal, but that one was FAR).

$17 is a good price for one of these. These days, it seems like the PSU market is so saturated at the lower ends, that they are practically giving these away via MIRs.

SithMaster said:   I would think it's because people's focus has changed from the desktop PC to more portable devices. It use to be everyone wanted a PC and upgraded constantly, now everyone wants a new phone every year...
I think that is true. There are rumors that Haswell will be the last desktop CPU with a socket. Future CPUs (Broadwell) will only use BGA, not LGA, and will be soldered to the motherboard. I will be sad if desktop PCs end up like phones. I enjoy building PCs.

PS. Congrats on the "Hat Trick" Award.

Thanks

VirtuaL said:   SithMaster said:   I would think it's because people's focus has changed from the desktop PC to more portable devices. It use to be everyone wanted a PC and upgraded constantly, now everyone wants a new phone every year...
I think that is true. There are rumors that Haswell will be the last desktop CPU with a socket. Future CPUs (Broadwell) will only use BGA, not LGA, and will be soldered to the motherboard. I will be sad if desktop PCs end up like phones. I enjoy building PCs.

PS. Congrats on the "Hat Trick" Award.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.