• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Use coupon code BFHD2012 for $5 off $50

Link

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Home Depot
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Agreed, it's a 3/8 driver and while it is strong enogh to drive lag bolts into 2x4's it won't remove lug nuts. Ryobi doe... (more)

dniksich (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 7:58a) |

heard on news saying they r making it harder to do return n stuff.

i was at hd at 6am and they still have all the bf stuf... (more)

WorkerAnt (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 8:05a) |

anyone that ordered the $199 generator on BF get shipping confirmation yet?

smoeke (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 7:24p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

And now if there were just something worth buying ...

Was disappointed to see that HD is not discounting the Rigid shopvac they normally sell for $29 that they normally do.

Thanks for the 5 off 50.

Looks live but won't let me add sale items to my cart

I bought the Werner 22' multiladder for $129 without issue. I wish I had known about the coupon when I placed my order, but I guess it might have invalidated my Shop Discover Cash Back.

Looking for a Martha Stewart book case but not finding it online

DoctorDeals said:   I bought the Werner 22' multiladder for $129 without issue. I wish I had known about the coupon when I placed my order, but I guess it might have invalidated my Shop Discover Cash Back.

Great deal on the Werner ladder. I used that $5 off code but then removed it at the final step not wanting to chance discover Cash Back.

Crikey, the ladder is already sold out online. Is it available in-store?

DerProfi said:   Crikey, the ladder is already sold out online. Is it available in-store?

It is available in store. I checked last night and my store had two.

I went Wednesday night to buy a couple of things (about 30 minutes before they closed). I ended up buying one of the black friday items and noticed it rang up with the BF price. So, I took it to my car and went back in to buy everything else on my list. I guess the employees wanted to go home as quickly as possible, so they went ahead and switched the prices. Nothing earth shattering, but I needed a new ceiling fan and a tv mount, along with a few other items.

Click on the link above. Scroll to page 16 on the ad on the front page. Click on the book shelves. I ordered 3. Just keep adding to cart until you have the amount you want. Dont forget to use the coupon. Free shipping no waiting in line

allin7pirate said:   Click on the link above. Scroll to page 16 on the ad on the front page. Click on the book shelves. I ordered 3. Just keep adding to cart until you have the amount you want. Dont forget to use the coupon. Free shipping no waiting in line

thank you very much. All done with Home Depot now

appears some items you can buy but it adds shipping charge and wont allow in store pick up...the tool box for $129 for example..wont allow me to choose in store pick up..they want to charge me $55 to ship

Doorbuster Christmas tree shows regular price when added to cart. Screwdriver set shows doorbuster price. Went all the way through to the payment screen and tree price did not change.

Same here, tree coming up $179

18V ONE+ Lithium-ion Drill and Impact Driver Kit
Model # P882
Store SKU # 561184
Internet/Catalog SKU 203406854

For $99 seems to be a pretty good price to me. I was looking at that in store a few months back, and I *think* it was $140ish iirc.

I add the earbuds to the cart but then when I view my cart it says it is empty.

Item says 22nd thru 28th

nothing interesting. i'm looking for a nice drill/impact combo but they all above my $100 budget.

^^ makita 12volt is 99

MVP9596 said:   18V ONE+ Lithium-ion Drill and Impact Driver Kit
Model # P882
Store SKU # 561184

For $99 seems to be a pretty good price to me. I was looking at that in store a few months back, and I *think* it was $140ish iirc.

I am considering the same one. An impact driver would make tire rotations a lot faster. I am always wary of Ryobi power tools though. I worked at HD for 5 years and the contractors shoppers all advised against buying them. Plus Ryobi and Black + Decker had the the highest amount of returns for all cordless drills we sold.

won't allow for store pickup, why?

Looks like certain things aren't showing up in the cart once you add it. I'm getting a little red message that says 'please check back momentarily' after trying to add an air inflator. So my leaf blower is there, but the inflator isn't.

Up, but not really. Can't do in store pick up or get free shipping. So you can buy the items, it will just cost you a bundle for shipping.

I'm confused, I had a strange impression that they had a November sale (they were calling it black friday all november or something like that) and then I thought they were going to have an even deeper sale on the actual friday.

I'm looking at a washer and dryer that is the same price online today as it has been all month (yes, on sale).

Looks like things are sold out online now too. That was quick.

the coupon is for online only right? no paper ones?

Just let me check out online for tree with free shipping!

Edit:Showing backordered now!!

fujimi said:   ^^ makita 12volt is 99thanks for the reply buddy.
12v is weak. i don't do much but when I do I don't want it to run out of juice in mid job
i'm thinking of the $99 Roybi 18v.

The christmas tree is now reflecting $59 in the cart but indicates no longer available online.

First and last time I'll try buying from HD. Major fail.

nothing good this year - maybe will grab a compressor combo, but prices have been lower in the past

SkyFwd said:   Up, but not really. Can't do in store pick up or get free shipping. So you can buy the items, it will just cost you a bundle for shipping.

I got free shipping on the drill I was talking about a few posts ago. Used the coupon, and the Cash Back already reported to my account.

left blower for $15 is sold out..

WorkerAnt said:   fujimi said:   ^^ makita 12volt is 99thanks for the reply buddy.
12v is weak. i don't do much but when I do I don't want it to run out of juice in mid job

From what brief research I have done I would recommend to stay away from Ryobi and get either the 12v Makita or the 18v Porter Cable from Lowes.

PORTER-CABLE 18-Volt 1/4-in Drive Cordless Impact Driver for $69

And perhaps pick up one of these also, I was told it'll last longer than the Lithium and the charger that comes with the driver charges both:

PORTER-CABLE 18-Volt NiCd Cordless Battery for $19

DUDSTER said:   And now if there were just something worth buying ...

Was disappointed to see that HD is not discounting the Rigid shopvac they normally sell for $29 that they normally do.

Thanks for the 5 off 50.

Yeah, I was looking for this too, and the wife was disappointed they aren't doing cheap LED lights again, like they have for the past couple years (they were doing $0.99/strand)

the reviews on the makita 12v are good. but then again its regular price. I was going to pick up a set dammit shoulda bought then think lol

DukeK said:   WorkerAnt said:   fujimi said:   ^^ makita 12volt is 99thanks for the reply buddy.

From what brief research I have done I would recommend to stay away from Ryobi and get either the 12v Makita or the 18v Porter Cable from Lowes.

PORTER-CABLE 18-Volt 1/4-in Drive Cordless Impact Driver for $69

And perhaps pick up one of these also, I was told it'll last longer than the Lithium and the charger that comes with the driver charges both:

PORTER-CABLE 18-Volt NiCd Cordless Battery for $19

There is nothing wrong with ryobi. I wouldn't use it everyday for a construction type job but there is nothing wrong with it for home projects. Yes, dewalt, makita, etc may be a bit higher quality but if you need to ask, the ryobi is probably fine. I've had a set for about 8 years that I got for $130 on a BF deal (drill circular recip flashlight) and the batteries are on their last legs but the rest of the set is fine still. Picked up an impact driver and jigsaw and they are decent. Not as nice as the makita stuff that I have but for that price I paid I can't complain.

Zuke76 said:   MVP9596 said:   18V ONE+ Lithium-ion Drill and Impact Driver Kit
Model # P882
Store SKU # 561184

I am considering the same one. An impact driver would make tire rotations a lot faster. I am always wary of Ryobi power tools though. I worked at HD for 5 years and the contractors shoppers all advised against buying them. Plus Ryobi and Black + Decker had the the highest amount of returns for all cordless drills we sold.

This is not a cordless impact gun - it will not remove lug nuts. It will drive decent-sized screws however.

ok deals =) not super great or bad

asdqwemiester said:   DerProfi said:   Crikey, the ladder is already sold out online. Is it available in-store?
It is available in store. I checked last night and my store had two.
Mine had three on the paint aisle and a pallet of 30+ near the contractor's desk.

Skipping 7 Messages...
anyone that ordered the $199 generator on BF get shipping confirmation yet?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014