Home Depot BF Prices are Live!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
DukeK said:   WorkerAnt said:   fujimi said:   ^^ makita 12volt is 99thanks for the reply buddy.
12v is weak. i don't do much but when I do I don't want it to run out of juice in mid job
i'm thinking of the $99 Roybi 18v.

From what brief research I have done I would recommend to stay away from Ryobi and get either the 12v Makita or the 18v Porter Cable from Lowes.

PORTER-CABLE 18-Volt 1/4-in Drive Cordless Impact Driver for $69

And perhaps pick up one of these also, I was told it'll last longer than the Lithium and the charger that comes with the driver charges both:

PORTER-CABLE 18-Volt NiCd Cordless Battery for $19

I'm no Ryobi fan, but most of the Porter Cable stuff made nowadays is a shadow of its former self. Since Delta bought PC, they have become and economy line of tools.

The Xmas tree is now available. If showing the wrong price in the cart as you go through the order process the price is corrected.

valvo23 said:   The Xmas tree is now available. If showing the wrong price in the cart as you go through the order process the price is corrected.
got 1 online... save additional $5 with coupon and 15% off extra from discover card.
this tree sold out at my local Home Depot at 5:30am
Glad I found it online even slicker!!

SILVERZ28 said:   DukeK said:   WorkerAnt said:   fujimi said:   ^^ makita 12volt is 99thanks for the reply buddy.
12v is weak. i don't do much but when I do I don't want it to run out of juice in mid job
i'm thinking of the $99 Roybi 18v.

From what brief research I have done I would recommend to stay away from Ryobi and get either the 12v Makita or the 18v Porter Cable from Lowes.

PORTER-CABLE 18-Volt 1/4-in Drive Cordless Impact Driver for $69

And perhaps pick up one of these also, I was told it'll last longer than the Lithium and the charger that comes with the driver charges both:

PORTER-CABLE 18-Volt NiCd Cordless Battery for $19

I'm no Ryobi fan, but most of the Porter Cable stuff made nowadays is a shadow of its former self. Since Delta bought PC, they have become and economy line of tools.

I have several Ryobi tools and the jobsite radio. The radio still charges batteries but won't play. I took it in to Home Depot to be sent off for repair and Ryobi says they have to replace it but won't unless I can produce a receipt which I don't have after this long. It is still in the warranty period. So I will probably be switching to another brand.

RobStercraw said:   Zuke76 said:   MVP9596 said:   18V ONE+ Lithium-ion Drill and Impact Driver Kit
Model # P882
Store SKU # 561184
Internet/Catalog SKU 203406854

For $99 seems to be a pretty good price to me. I was looking at that in store a few months back, and I *think* it was $140ish iirc.

I am considering the same one. An impact driver would make tire rotations a lot faster. I am always wary of Ryobi power tools though. I worked at HD for 5 years and the contractors shoppers all advised against buying them. Plus Ryobi and Black + Decker had the the highest amount of returns for all cordless drills we sold.

This is not a cordless impact gun - it will not remove lug nuts. It will drive decent-sized screws however.

Agreed, it's a 3/8 driver and while it is strong enogh to drive lag bolts into 2x4's it won't remove lug nuts. Ryobi does make a 1/2 cordless impact that will though. I'm on about 4 yrs of using Ryobi lithium tools and with the exception of 1 battery dying, the rest have worked great. I would recommend it to anyone for basic home use.

heard on news saying they r making it harder to do return n stuff.

i was at hd at 6am and they still have all the bf stuff. this Ryobi combo deal don't have light and that was the deal breaker for me. the LED light is an attachment and another Ryobi Impact did have it, but it was the Impact alone for about same price.

anyone that ordered the $199 generator on BF get shipping confirmation yet?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014