http://www.hhgregg.com/deals

Hurry! One hour only!
Exact model TV that BB will have.

Member Summary

Toshiba 40E220U (70.63kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
HHGregg stinks. I forget they even exist when it comes to shopping for anything. They make Best Buy look like Amazon i... (more)

VicVinegar (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 9:04a) |

Eventually got one in cart but site crashed on me when going to the "billing" portion. Thank god for Amazon, or I'd hav... (more)

crowe1130 (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 9:13a) |

Adding insult to injury:

All Deals Sold Out
Sorry you missed our latest deals. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twit... (more)

HEELLOO (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 9:23a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Shows available in my area, but "add to cart" doesn't work.

crowe1130 said:   Shows available in my area, but "add to cart" doesn't work.

Ditto for 44870 zip

"Error:The catalog entry number "86,545" and part number "210405" is not valid for the current contract."

Lame.

Yeah, keeps saying something about not valid for current contract when you choose in-store pickup or delivery.

The same thing happens with that $59 tablet as well. I doubt that item sold out that quick so I'm just thinking their site is broken...

crowe1130 said:   Shows available in my area, but "add to cart" doesn't work.

Same here. It displays a small error message on top saying this part cannot be added to cart. Tried both pick-up and delivery. Will this be available in store.

Yes, it doesn't,add to the cart!

having the same problem-it won't let me add to the cart

not allowing me to add to cart.

And the customer support phone line is closed. Way to go, HHGregg.

Here come all the phantom deals....."look at our website! Nothing you want is actually on sale!"

That is a really good price. It's too bad you can't actually buy it.

Hey guys! I have TVs for sale for $9.99, only none actually for sale. Look at all the crap you dont need at regular prices!

Web does not works !

Will be there BB!

same here!

Sent an email on the off chance they'll honor it later. Maybe try the same here:

http://www.hhgregg.com/content2/ContactUs

Add to cart worked for 12724 area code in NY w/pu in PA.

And if your tv crashes and stops working after a week like one I bought last year. You have to wait till July for your refund. No thanks.

In for 1...finally worked. Better than Best Buy and I didn't even have to wait in line. Great deal!

Hack2222 said:   And if your tv crashes and stops working after a week like one I bought last year. You have to wait till July for your refund. No thanks.

TV crashes or not, HH GREG has crashed. I bet they haven't seen this kind of traffic and zip code testing

Site is now down for maintenance. Way to handle routine demand there, HHGregg.

wahoo2x said:   Site is now down for maintenance. Way to handle routine demand there, HHGregg.

Routine? when thousands are trying to get one deal at the same time?

got 1, refreshed the page and kept trying to add to cart until it went trough, thanks Jasonlh1

Well, I got in into my cart for in store pick-up for $184.95 after tax but while checking out I got this which I think says it all: hhgregg.com is temporarily down for maintenance we are performing a scheduled maintenance, we will be back online shortly

cptkatz said:   got 1, refreshed the page and kept trying to add to cart until it went trough, thanks Jasonlh1

Lucky you. Congratulations and enjoy

Got one in the cart and can not check out.

klamen said:   wahoo2x said:   Site is now down for maintenance. Way to handle routine demand there, HHGregg.

Routine? when thousands are trying to get one deal at the same time?

Yes, if they're going to put up online doorbusters, high server loads are routine. Crashing websites from doorbuster server loads are so 2007.

Site's back up...and of course, it's out of stock. Congrats to the ones that got in.

OOS

klamen said:   Site's back up...and of course, it's out of stock. Congrats to the ones that got in.

The page says - 23 purchased

HEELLOO said:   klamen said:   Site's back up...and of course, it's out of stock. Congrats to the ones that got in.

The page says - 23 purchased

23 purchased in about 15 zipcodes that I checked. I wonder if anyone got one, or if 23 was the default number centrally to make it a nationwide OOS.

So did anyone honestly get one?

joefriday2 said:   OOS

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
The evil baitors are here!

Great, now I can add it to my cart for full price. lol

Furthermore, they're showing in stock at all of my local stores.

HHGregg stinks. I forget they even exist when it comes to shopping for anything. They make Best Buy look like Amazon in comparison.

Eventually got one in cart but site crashed on me when going to the "billing" portion. Thank god for Amazon, or I'd have to regularly shop at clown operations like this.

crowe1130 said:   Eventually got one in cart but site crashed on me when going to the "billing" portion. Thank god for Amazon, or I'd have to regularly shop at clown operations like this.

Adding insult to injury:

All Deals Sold Out
Sorry you missed our latest deals. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to be the first to know when new deals go live.Text
REALLY ????

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014