• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Looks like Sony is joining in on the fun.

This is only a better deal if you have the Sony card. Go through the Sonyrewards site and get 5 points for every dollar spent at Sony plus 5 points for buying Sony products so you get 10 points per dollar which you can redeem for a statement credit at the 1 dollar per 115 points (rewards have been getting worse and worse...)

Sony PS3 with Uncharted and Infamous Bundle.

Sony PS Vita with Call of Duty Black Ops and 4 GB memory card.

*Edit*

Hmmm...when checking out, I had the option to log into my Sony Rewards account and apply the points and the 5368 points I had was discounted as a full 53.68 credit. My e-mail confirmation does not reflect this but there is a hold on my points but it is shown on my credit card.

Member Summary

ps3
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

so how did everything go? I still have 20k points sitting for 2 years, and i dont want ps3

Been on the fence for a long time on the ps3, almost purchased one when they first came out, but then later they decided to REMOVE an advertised feature, linux support. I don't really see the benefit otherwise, at this point I'm just looking for something that won't charge a monthly fee for online gaming but I already have a 360 and can't see any real major advantages to the ps3 otherwise, as I don't use bluray (way overpriced for movies imho)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014