• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SPECIAL OFFER DETAILS:
CELEBRATE WITH AN EXTRA 30% OFF THE ENTIRE SITE

Merchandise subtotal, before tax and shipping. Cannot be combined with other offers. Discount applied at checkout. Not valid on previous orders or with the purchase of gift cards. Subject to reduction by returns, cancellations or exchanges. In-stock items only. Offer valid on Fredericks
.com, FindByFredericks.com and Harriett.com.

FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. NO MINIMUM.

Complimentary standard shipping within the continental U.S. only and not available with other offers or on previous orders. Subject to reduction by returns, cancellations or exchanges. Offer valid on Fredericks
.com, FindByFredericks.com and Harriett.com.

Linky

Frederick's of Hollywood
See Frederick's of Hollywood promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Fredericks of Hollywood
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, I've been waiting on free shipping from them!

And, they have these cotton thongs on sale which are awesome, Bridget thong
It says on the website 6 for $20, but when you put them in your cart and get the 30% off, you actually can get 9 for $20.97 and free shipping. That's the lowest price I've seen all year.

My order page gives me these choices...

Shipping Method

Standard $5.95
3-4 Business Day $16.90
2nd Business Day $18.90
Next Business Day $22.90

The final submit page charges shipping and tax, but I am in a tax free state.

Was charged shipping as well. Possible backing out when order is actually sent. I filed a complaint anyways just in case the shipping is not backed out. Thanks for the find OP!

In!

Try using the code "GLAMOUR".

entichie said:   Try using the code "GLAMOUR". Just used that for an order. "25% Off Sitewide + Free Shipping" Nice addition to the sale prices.

I was charged shipping on Thursday. I called yesterday and they offered to refund my shipping charge.

Working now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.