• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sold out online but still in stores when they open up. They aren't advertised for Black Friday so it should last until after the storm.

LINK

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

PIC
Thanks zaas
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These have been discontinued. Will they have many in stock? Anyone know how to check inventory for this item?

pokumon said:   These have been discontinued. Will they have many in stock? Anyone know how to check inventory for this item?
From what I have read here, get the extended warranty. Many failures.
The store near me had 6 last month. But none anywhere else within 100 miles.
BB has been trying to unload these, at this price, for a while now.
As for checking inventory, I don't think they will run the online check until Thursday.

As of Friday 11/23/2012 30 minutes after midnight, Best Buy had a dozen or so of these in their Buford, GA store *BUT* they are charging $179 and they're not willing to match the $99 online price. So don't know if this deal is YMMV or if it's even valid.

BB in Tampa has about 12 left. Selling for 99. Bought the warranty for an extra 25 bucks/5yrs. Not bad! Thanks again OP!

jaeci said:   BB in Tampa has about 12 left. Selling for 99. Bought the warranty for an extra 25 bucks/5yrs. Not bad! Thanks again OP!

Monitor good enough to use as a computer monitor or watch TV on? THanks

Thank you OP! I ordered 1 for store pickup with 4 year warranty. Hopefully it will break in 3 years and they'll upgrade me.

Thanks OP. Picked up 2 in Tukwila Wa. They were clearly marked 99.99 and they had abou 25 when BB opened at midnight.

Everywhere I have gone to, they had about 5 or so.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014