• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Groupon has $20 Tosyrus BabiesRUs Credit for $10. Credit Not valid until 11/23/12 at 5PM and valid through 12/24/12.

Babies R Us
See Babies R Us coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Groupon
See Groupon coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Toys R Us
See Toys R Us coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

toys r us
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I just purchased three coupons with three different account but only first buy was on my Groupon.
I think it is because o... (more)

shinsangeun (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 3:58a) |

In my case, I had 3 accounts, 2 of them had same credit card... all of them had same billing address of course... I got ... (more)

DealOManiac (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 9:08a) |

Groupon is getting more sophisticated, I had to use a different PC/browser combo to get each one for all my accounts. Th... (more)

arribasn (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 9:11a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP..In for 1

In case no one read this:

...vouchers not valid with Toys"R"Us after 12/24/12. Thereafter, Groupon will refund amount paid in Groupon credit for unredeemed vouchers.

ShopDiscover gives 15% back for Groupon, but for some reason when I go through them, I can't find this deal, even when I show "all deals". Does anybody know why and/or how to find the deal by navigating the main Groupon page?

I have the same problem.

Can I only buy 1? I wanted to buy 3 and use them all on the same purchase if possible.

Thanks, templeboy.

HAPPY THANKGIVING!

Not sure if this is going to work but I added the deal to my cart then closed the window and linked to Groupon through ShopDiscover. It was still in my cart and I checked out. Not sure if I'll get the CashBack but if you can't add the deal while linking through ShopDiscover this might be worth a shot.

thank you! it works great!

thanks! got 1!

Link from ShopDiscover will be your default zip code area instead of Pittsburgh in OPs link.

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP.

what city is this located?

Not valid toward ...gift cards ...

In for 1...Thank you

Ok, how the hell is everyone getting this to work?! I've spent 10 minutes on the damn site and can't find jack about this deal.

orthros said:   Ok, how the hell is everyone getting this to work?! I've spent 10 minutes on the damn site and can't find jack about this deal.

Use the link in the OP's sentence "Groupon". It'll take you to the correct page.

Thanks. For some reason, the first time I clicked on the Groupon link, I got some weird photo montage offer, but it worked the 2nd time(??). All's well that ends well. Thanks to OP as well.

I am unable to buy another one as a gift. was anyone able to buy 2 ?

Thanks, in for one for little bro.

In 4 1
OP thanks for sharing

In 4 1

TB's back! And FW rejoices!

Nice one. Just picked up 2. Thanks.

In store only

TY, OP. I had a Groupon credit and have kids' gifts on my buy list, so this is perfect.

Thanks OP! If anyone is still trying to find this deal directly, click on Goods > Toys R Us picture

awesome thank you very much!

thanks OP, worked great .. put it towards my game purchase

thanks in for 2!

Yay thank you! Much needed with 2 kid's bdays and christmas within a couple of months time.

Thanks OP! too bad it's not online as well, guess I will have to venture out to the store

Anyone else having an issue with this? I've gone through and purchased, received the congratulation, and pixels are still wet message, but then the Groupon doesn't show up in "my groupons."

Anyone able to do a return rebuy of any BF specials? Bought a couple of games last night so want to back and do it before the end of the night...

Anyone else having an issue with this? I've gone through and purchased, received the congratulation, and pixels are still wet message, but then the Groupon doesn't show up in "my groupons."

yes - same here

tulipox said:   Anyone else having an issue with this? I've gone through and purchased, received the congratulation, and pixels are still wet message, but then the Groupon doesn't show up in "my groupons."

yes - same here

Same here. Tried multiple times and have no idea how many have gone through. Even my CC doesn't show any pending transactions

rsuaver said:   Anyone able to do a return rebuy of any BF specials? Bought a couple of games last night so want to back and do it before the end of the night...

Yes. Bought some stuff on sale this morning, then went back after 5pm and returned and repurchased. She had to put it in as a coupon, but it still worked on sale items.

Same here. Nothing shows up.

Skipping 13 Messages...
Groupon is getting more sophisticated, I had to use a different PC/browser combo to get each one for all my accounts. The same billing combo that wouldn't work on one PC (even using chrome incognito) worked on a fresh PC.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014