QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad - $22.99 + eligible for FSSS @ Amazon

First page
1 of 2
CarnivalMadness
11/22/12 11:06 AM
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad - $22.99 + eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping (on orders over $25)

Link

Product Features:

Sleek, low-profile keys: Easy and comfortable typing on quiet keys with bold, easy-to-read characters

Built-in multi-touch touchpad: Large (3.5-inch) touchpad with multi-touch navigation for easier web browsing

Long-range wireless: Control your TV-connected laptop from the couch with 33 feet/10 meter wireless range

Plug-and-play setup: Plug the tiny Logitech Unifying wireless receiver into your laptop and start surfing the web

For Windows-based laptops: Works with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP

Reviews - 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon (621 reviews)

This has been around $30-35 for a few months, dropped in price earlier today. Seems great for an HTPC.
WikiPost
11/22/12 11:06 AM
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 [ image/jpeg - 23.10kB ]
GWBush
11/22/12 11:13 AM
Have this keyboard from last BB sale (even less), great Media PC keyboard. No more fumbling for a mouse on the couch. Did not get a chance to try the multitouch. Didn't install any software in Win7 so it just works like a notebook touch pad.
CarnivalMadness
11/22/12 11:19 AM
How was your experience with the range and connection? Were they pretty solid? I'm buying one for an htpc, which will be around 10-15ft away. I've had good experiences with Logitech items, and don't doubt their 33 ft claim, but just wondering.
Fenguin
11/22/12 2:07 PM
This makes for an amazing HTPC keyboard. I've got one, and I'm tempted to purchase another as a backup. It's that good.

* RF instead of bluetooth. It just works, no drivers involved. So you can use the keyboard to access bios settings, and don't have to worry about bluetooth desyncing.
* Form factor is about on par with a netbook keyboard, perhaps a bit larger.
* 35 feet connectivity might be realistic if it's line-of-sight with minimal RF interference. I know it works pretty well from 10 feet away.
salehdidit
11/22/12 2:23 PM
Thanks OP! been waiting for this to drop it price
Syphon
11/22/12 3:36 PM
what should i Add for $2.01 to get free shipping?
Lancid
11/22/12 8:58 PM
Syphon said:   

what should i Add for $2.01 to get free shipping?

http://www.filleritem.com
Funbus
11/23/12 11:23 PM
Thanks, just ordered one.
microdvd
11/26/12 6:33 PM
Not such a Hot Deal, this was $5 a few months back at Staples.
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.