• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad - $22.99 + eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping (on orders over $25)

Link

Product Features:

Sleek, low-profile keys: Easy and comfortable typing on quiet keys with bold, easy-to-read characters

Built-in multi-touch touchpad: Large (3.5-inch) touchpad with multi-touch navigation for easier web browsing

Long-range wireless: Control your TV-connected laptop from the couch with 33 feet/10 meter wireless range

Plug-and-play setup: Plug the tiny Logitech Unifying wireless receiver into your laptop and start surfing the web

For Windows-based laptops: Works with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP

Reviews - 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon (621 reviews)

This has been around $30-35 for a few months, dropped in price earlier today. Seems great for an HTPC.

Member Summary

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Have this keyboard from last BB sale (even less), great Media PC keyboard. No more fumbling for a mouse on the couch. Did not get a chance to try the multitouch. Didn't install any software in Win7 so it just works like a notebook touch pad.

How was your experience with the range and connection? Were they pretty solid? I'm buying one for an htpc, which will be around 10-15ft away. I've had good experiences with Logitech items, and don't doubt their 33 ft claim, but just wondering.

This makes for an amazing HTPC keyboard. I've got one, and I'm tempted to purchase another as a backup. It's that good.

* RF instead of bluetooth. It just works, no drivers involved. So you can use the keyboard to access bios settings, and don't have to worry about bluetooth desyncing.
* Form factor is about on par with a netbook keyboard, perhaps a bit larger.
* 35 feet connectivity might be realistic if it's line-of-sight with minimal RF interference. I know it works pretty well from 10 feet away.

Thanks OP! been waiting for this to drop it price

what should i Add for $2.01 to get free shipping?

Syphon said:   what should i Add for $2.01 to get free shipping?

http://www.filleritem.com

Thanks, just ordered one.

Not such a Hot Deal, this was $5 a few months back at Staples.

back up above $30 again

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014