• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
meijer - (starting today) - has Buy $100 (or more) in Aeropostale, Cracker Barrel, VISA, Ruby Tuesday, Olive Garden, or Red Lobster Gift cards 11/22 - 11/24 and receive $20 off your next shopping trip via meijer Custom coupon at checkout. Coupon redeemable 11/22-12/08.

Fine print from the bottom of the ad: Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, and conditions. While supplies last. No rainchecks. Limit one coupon per transaction. Product offer may not be available in all states. The Visa Gift Card is issued by MetaBank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. Member FDIC

I did this today. I purchased the $100 Visa ($5.95 activation fee), got my custom coupon, then used it to buy my groceries. I then used the $100 from that Visa toward the next Visa, so I spent another $5.95 out of pocket for another $20 custom coupon. They still had a nice supply of them at my meijer - I was limited to three because someone didn't think we'd buy that much at meijer....I could have done it way more times

Fine print on the custom coupon: Save $20 on your meijer shopping trip! Coupon redeemable through 12/8/12. No Cash Back. Limit one coupon per transaction. No return on gift cards. Additional coupon will not print when this coupon is redeemed in the same transaction. Offer excludes: alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions, gift cards, lottery, postage, park & entertainment tickets, prepaid debit cards & reload packs, instore businesses, gas stations & c-stops, online purchases, licenses, taxes, previous purchases, meijer extended protection plans & bottle deposit

Meijer
Need a Meijer coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Visa prepaid (88.20kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
If you're looking to make some more profit off of these, right now meijer has specially marked Cheerios where you get a ... (more)

acesfullof8s (Nov. 25, 2012 @ 4:34p) |

That's if you don't end up tossing half the cereal out when it goes bad before you eat it . I've done that sort of thin... (more)

Descent101 (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 1:01a) |

I don't plan on eating any of the cereal. The movie ticket is the only thing I care about it. The food bank can have i... (more)

acesfullof8s (Nov. 27, 2012 @ 10:34a) |

• Also categorized in:

very hot as we have a meijer 2 miles away and shop there all the time. Thanks OP.

This is super hot. You are getting $20 coupon for $5.95
Stocking up on some basics and small gifts!

thanks op!

This is a great deal. I bought 20 today. The only pia is ringing out you transactions so it's close to 20 bucks when you use the catalinas

Can you buy more than one at once to get the $20 coupons? I suppose it would also be a PITA to have 20 separate purchase transactions, and 20 separate redemption transactions like the poster above.

Rules don't specify if you can do more than 1 in a transaction. Not worth finding out for me

In for 4 today.

In small type, it says "Limit 1 coupon per transaction", but I'm wondering how strict they are with that. If not too strict, then this is a rolling moneymaker since I spend a ton of $$$ on groceries at meijer when I'm there anyways. Thanks OP.

Is this offer available in Illnois?

In for 34 so far! Going to clean out the next meijer soon!

Wow...Wish there was a meijer where I live!

In for 9...so far

So, have any of you "In for 2,123" people used multiple $20 vouchers in one transaction? If so... I know what I'm doing tomorrow morning.

Hit 34 at the first location, 12 at the next. 3rd location had over 100 cards on the rack. I grabbed 20 and went to work. Lady got pissed by #11 and they threw me out. Ah well. Send the wifey out tomorrow.

You can't use the vouchers in one transaction, but you can keep ringing up new transactions one right after another. Also, it's not $20 off $20, it's just $20 off. So, for example if you come to $19.99 you don't need a filler item, you can just call it right there.

acesfullof8s said:   Hit 34 at the first location, 12 at the next. 3rd location had over 100 cards on the rack. I grabbed 20 and went to work. Lady got pissed by #11 and they threw me out. Ah well. Send the wifey out tomorrow.

You can't use the vouchers in one transaction, but you can keep ringing up new transactions one right after another. Also, it's not $20 off $20, it's just $20 off. So, for example if you come to $19.99 you don't need a filler item, you can just call it right there.

What's the plan for spending $1200+ within two weeks on items costing <$20 ea?

acesfullof8s said:   Hit 34 at the first location, 12 at the next. 3rd location had over 100 cards on the rack. I grabbed 20 and went to work. Lady got pissed by #11 and they threw me out. Ah well. Send the wifey out tomorrow.

lol

eron08 said:   acesfullof8s said:   Hit 34 at the first location, 12 at the next. 3rd location had over 100 cards on the rack. I grabbed 20 and went to work. Lady got pissed by #11 and they threw me out. Ah well. Send the wifey out tomorrow.

What's the plan for spending $1200+ within two weeks on items costing <$20 ea?

Years supply of cat litter.
3 weeks worth of groceries
Years worth of vitamins (10 grams of fish oil/day is expensive)
Years worth of OTC drugs
Oil, and filters for my cars
canned meats
toys and board games for christmas presents
tools and other odds and ends

none of the stores I went to had any left.... *shakes fist at acesfullof8s!*

They threw me out after 5 of them at the last location I went to. No issues before then. Lost count on how many I have, maybe 40 or 50 total.

Under my fingernail is in complete pain from peeling off the cardboard backings on them to expose bar code. It's killing me, ouch.

No doubt, Zfunk. My thumb is worn down to the nub!

It was the 20 year old kids running the u-scan lanes who didn't seem to care at all. The first 'lifer' I came across acted like I was stealing from her pocketbook.

Went in and got two. They had 100+ of $100 and same w. $50 and $25 Visa cards.
Shopped a while to look for goodies and combine Santa Bucks w. Coupons.
On the way out took another look at Visa card display and ALL the cards were gone!

Looks like meijer may have caught on....

rhino850 said:   Went in and got two. They had 100+ of $100 and same w. $50 and $25 Visa cards.
Shopped a while to look for goodies and combine Santa Bucks w. Coupons.
On the way out took another look at Visa card display and ALL the cards were gone!

Looks like meijer may have caught on....

Either that, or maybe I've been to your store!

Just got done with my first round of shopping. $800 spent, $20 at a time. No hassles. Still were visas on the shelf, might go buy some more in a bit.

great deal...green for OP...

Novi cleared out

Just went back to a store I cleaned out yesterday and they restocked. Another 35 for me.

A friend of mine is doing it and the clerk told them that the manager told them that people would be doing this and just to let them.

I went back too, and the clerk there was bragging that they were also doing it. They were instructing potential customers how do this and were even helping them dispose of the cards / packaging. The toner in my coupon printer ran out after a while, clerk jumped in and happily changed it out for me.

i might have to run to another store farther away. one by me ran out yesterday. really bummed.

zfunk said:   They threw me out after 5 of them at the last location I went to. No issues before then. Lost count on how many I have, maybe 40 or 50 total.

Under my fingernail is in complete pain from peeling off the cardboard backings on them to expose bar code. It's killing me, ouch.

What a nice problem to have!

In for 47 lol. Amazing deal and the staff was extremely helpful. I've used about half of them so far on PMC Bronze .223 ammo and with this deal it works out to $.20 per round for brass-cased ammo. It hasn't been that cheap in the past 6 years, possibly more! Nice find and thank you. You just saved me a ton of money for ammo that I was planning on purchasing for prairie dog hunting next summer.

totally wrecked my night. found a meijer with 10 left, and only 1 non-self checkout. first 2 transactions went fine. then on third, the card i was using for that transaction was also the same one scanned to be activated. so on the next one, i had no funds to pay. i couldn't figure it out at the moment, not until i sat down and looked at hwo the cards were linked to each receipt. i guess the assembly line of scanning wasn't perfected.

then to top it off, after calling the 800 # on the back (service desk was closed), i chanced getting the coupon after 12:00am, as many of their sale items still wring up after that time. nope, and even more i wasn't thinking straight still, so i had her ring up the next one, paid with the first card, then asked for my coupon from the last transaction just remembering. NOTHING THERE. then i looked up to her screen and saw 12:05.

have to go back tomorrow to get a new Visa activated. SO happy its the one near me, or not. So with the gas from 2 trips, activation fees, I'm probably going to net around $20 + a great deal of frustration (so probably worse than a wash right now). anyone with a great deal of these that is feeling quite spirited, 1 or 2 of these would greatly help my holidays

hmm, so the deal is over? damn...

Where was this advertised? I cant finf it. Thanks

What is the return policy for a $20 item used with this if item is returned, would they give refund or money gone?

invisible said:   What is the return policy for a $20 item used with this if item is returned, would they give refund or money gone?
My Guess = gone. As with any coupon you don't get it back if you return an item.

shprgrl said:   Where was this advertised? I cant finf it. Thanks
It as on the very bottom of the last page (back)of an ad from last week. Not a very large font. "visa" was just one of several card you could purchase to get the $20. (But the only one you could "cycle"...)

If you're looking to make some more profit off of these, right now meijer has specially marked Cheerios where you get a free movie ticket for every two boxes, and they are selling the boxes at 3 for $10, so lines up perfectly with the coupons.

$5.95 visa fee = $20 coupon = 6 boxes of cereal = 3 movie tickets = $1.99 per movie ticket

Just bought 48 boxes!

That's if you don't end up tossing half the cereal out when it goes bad before you eat it . I've done that sort of thing before thinking about how good of a deal I can get... just think about it but good plan.

I get 6% CashBack with my credit card so that covers the $6 Visa fee. The biggest down side for me is I need to use it somewhere that I don't get my 6% CashBack lol. I'm in for one probably maybe 2.

I don't plan on eating any of the cereal. The movie ticket is the only thing I care about it. The food bank can have it all.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014