• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
-Go to FoodSaver.com and add the Gamesaver Bronze to your cart http://www.foodsaver.com/product.aspx?pid=8792
(drops it down to $99 + adds GameSaver® 2-Pack 11” Rolls, GameSaver® 2-Pack 8” Rolls)

-Add 11" Roll to cart http://www.foodsaver.com/product.aspx?pid=7668 and apply code C9FC30R
(drops it down to $78.39, with Free Shipping. I haven't seen it cheaper anywhere else)

Food Saver
See Food Saver discounts that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Foodsaver Gamesaver Bronze sealer
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just bought one last week and thought $99 was great. Have to double down! ;>
Thanks!

same here! The reviews looked great, so at $78 I had to pick up another. cheers!

I tried one of the cheap Rosewill sealers from Newegg last black friday ($20 I think), and it was COMPLETE junk. As I don't currently have one, decided to jump in on this deal. I really like the camo pattern as this will be used mostly for wild game. Little worried that there aren't many comments on this thread, is this just a lukewarm deal? Any comments on the unit itself?

I haven't used it yet, but it comes with a lifetime warranty, so that alone makes it worth trying out.

I bought a different model FoodSaver on Black friday a few years ago. Love it! The only complaints I found online were relative to difficulty sealing bags.. These complaints, I'm convinced, are from people UNDER estimating bag length. Ive never had a problem with bags sealing if they are long enough.

Also... The people selling bag material on eBay are selling quality material at a fraction of the FoodSaver price.

took the plunge, in41 ty

I have a slightly older model of the "Game Saver" bought it as a refurb. from midnightbox.com, works perfectly could not tell it was refurb.

These units are easy to use, though it doe's take getting used to making the correct size bag and sealing it.

The bag material: The FoodSaver.com site is the most expensive place to buy from, even with their so-called sales are nothing but a gimmick ! Plus they charge extra for shipping.
Also, do not fall for the hype that you have to use only the "Game Saver" type material, they charge a lot more for it. I just bought a 5-pack box from Amazon.com and it was the regular bag material for a regular machine and it works perfectly, no problems at all. No shipping charge !

This: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0028JURDQ/ref=oh_details_o06_s...

One last note, if you read the reviews on Amazon.com for any of these machines, you will find all kinds of hints and tricks for using these great machines.

This is a great price !

I have a slightly older model of the "Game Saver" bought it as a refurb. from midnightbox.com, works perfectly could not tell it was refurb.

These units are easy to use, though it doe's take getting used to making the correct size bag and sealing it.

The bag material: The FoodSaver.com site is the most expensive place to buy from, even with their so-called sales are nothing but a gimmick ! Plus they charge extra for shipping.
Also, do not fall for the hype that you have to use only the "Game Saver" type material, they charge a lot more for it. I just bought a 5-pack box from Amazon.com and it was the regular bag material for a regular machine and it works perfectly, no problems at all. No shipping charge !

This: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0028JURDQ/ref=oh_details_o06_s...

One last note, if you read the reviews on Amazon.com for any of these machines, you will find all kinds of hints and tricks for using these great machines.

in also thanks

in for one. Not sure why these things are so expensive other than maybe the lifetime warranty... My $50 dollar kenmore one works pretty good, hoping this one is faster.

I have been using ziploc brand vacuum bags and the accessory hose to get the air out. Works good with fish and deer.

Def In.. I have a knock off and although it works sometimes it doesn't work others and I hate that I ever bought it. Thanks OP

Is the gamesaver the same as the others or is there something special about this model?

The GS Bronze vertically flips for convenient storage and comes with a lifetime warranty. I don't think the other GS models have either of these.

The GS Bronze vertically flips for convenient storage and comes with a lifetime warranty. I don't think the other GS models have either of these.

mlrtime23 said:   Is the gamesaver the same as the others or is there something special about this model?

To me it is basically the same thing, works just like the other models.

This is a excellent price especially with all the extras included.

Great deal! Needed a replacement for our original FoodSaver. Can't beat this deal anywhere and with 5% CashBack too.

Definitely wouldn't have found it without your post.

Thanks OP.

deal is still alive, Thanks OP

Deal is still good. Too bad unit is fugly

240crown said:   Deal is still good. Too bad unit is fugly

I liked the camo!

Bought one earlier, just bought one again for a friend after bragging about how good the deal was.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.