• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$94.99! It would cost that much for the Boxx's. Such a deal!

Bosch PS31-2AL1A 12-Volt Max Li-Ion 3/8-Inch Drill Driver with L-BOXX and L-BOXX-1A Accessory Case Combo Kit

Linky

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Bosch PS31-2AL1A
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Its over now, back to $199.00.

jcvelbar (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 1:32p) |

I can confirm it comes with two batteries. I ordered it originally on Sunday when it first popped up at this price and ... (more)

rhodyfresh (Nov. 29, 2012 @ 4:37a) |

I got both boxes today but somehow I couldn't seem to "click" them both together. It's stacked but not locked. Anyone ... (more)

Halfmoon (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 10:15a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. This price would be a decent price on the drill kit without the boxes. I'm surprised this deal hasn't got more attention.

Great deal. In for one. Thanks OP>

I'm a little confused at the pricing. Per the drop-down box...it seems the drill (itself) is priced higher than the kit ??

respdoc said:   I'm a little confused at the pricing. Per the drop-down box...it seems the drill (itself) is priced higher than the kit ??

Right. Make sure you have selected the one that says:
Bosch PS31-2AL1A 12-Volt Max Li-Ion 3/8-Inch Drill Driver with L-BOXX and L-BOXX-1A Accessory Case Combo Kit
for $94.99

It is cheaper than the one with just the one box.

pdxman1 said:   respdoc said:   I'm a little confused at the pricing. Per the drop-down box...it seems the drill (itself) is priced higher than the kit ??

for $94.99

Yes..I know...and ordered it a few days ago. Only thing I'm wondering is if Amazon goofed on the listing and will just be sending the drill by itself for the lower price.

respdoc said:   pdxman1 said:   respdoc said:   I'm a little confused at the pricing. Per the drop-down box...it seems the drill (itself) is priced higher than the kit ??

for $94.99

Yes..I know...and ordered it a few days ago. Only thing I'm wondering is if Amazon goofed on the listing and will just be sending the drill by itself for the lower price.

It is possible they made a mistake, but the listing itself is clear. The $94.99 gets you the driver kit with two boxes. The title, the picture and description all agree. I think that it is just a case (so to speak) of them having a special package deal at a discounted price. I suspect that this package will be around for a limited time.

I'm surprised that it is still available. I think that this posting gets pushed off the first few pages by all the black friday postings and then doesn't get noticed. I think that this is a better deal than any tools I've seen in the Amazon black friday lightning deals.

pdxman1 said:   

It is possible they made a mistake, but the listing itself is clear. The $94.99 gets you the driver kit with two boxes.

Hopefully and I'll see when my order arrives Monday. Losing a little faith in Amazon since they have recently (even before Black Friday)...had two separate items marked "shipped" (hence my credit card was fully charged)...but the item's never left their warehouse. Only after I called three times did they issue the refund.

so does this come with only one battery and charger?

godsantagonist said:   so does this come with only one battery and charger?

What's in the Box

The Bosch PS31-2AL1A includes one PS31-2A 12-volt max drill/driver, one L-BOXX, one L-BOXX-1A with 13-piece exact-fit accessory tray inserts, one battery, and one charger.

Thanks OP! My wife just ordered me my first Christmas present, but it is going to be a surprise to her

This actually completes my Bosch 12V tool collection.

MeIsCheap said:   godsantagonist said:   so does this come with only one battery and charger?

What's in the Box

The Bosch PS31-2AL1A includes one PS31-2A 12-volt max drill/driver, one L-BOXX, one L-BOXX-1A with 13-piece exact-fit accessory tray inserts, one battery, and one charger.

I missed that - the pictures show two batteries (one in the drill), so I thought it came with 2 batteries, so it is not as good a deal as I originally thought. Still a good deal, though. The batteries (BAT412) are available for $24 shipped on eBay. I've seen them go for less on eBay at times. Probably from people who buy the kits and split them up to sell the parts, so probably without warranties.

pdxman1 said:   MeIsCheap said:   godsantagonist said:   so does this come with only one battery and charger?

What's in the Box

I missed that - the pictures show two batteries (one in the drill), so I thought it came with 2 batteries, so it is not as good a deal as I originally thought. Still a good deal, though. The batteries (BAT412) are available for $24 shipped on eBay. I've seen them go for less on eBay at times. Probably from people who buy the kits and split them up to sell the parts, so probably without warranties.

well model number PS31-2A everywhere lists 2 batteries and 1 charger. so i was wondering if it was 3 batteries and 2 chargers in this total combo.

Just got it - it does include two batteries. Makes this deal even hotter.

darn missed it - ohwell, didn't *really* need one

salehdidit said:   darn missed it - ohwell, didn't *really* need one

You're in luck! Looks like its available again as a lightning deal for the next 2 hours.

http://www.amazon.com/b/?_encoding=UTF8&node=228013

cool, so 2 batteries and 1 charger? thanks for the update.

This is a great deal, especially if it comes with two batteries. I totalled all the items up if I had to buy them separately on Amazon and it comes up to
344.51 for everything. Out the door with free shipping I paid 103.51. It would've been 94.00 if it weren't for the sales tax. (nuts!) I wonder why It hasn't
been snapped quicker, I'm not complaining. This is my second best deal this year after the Petco debacle.

maxpower47 said:   salehdidit said:   darn missed it - ohwell, didn't *really* need one

You're in luck! Looks like its available again as a lightning deal for the next 2 hours.

http://www.amazon.com/b/?_encoding=UTF8&node=228013

Good deal. $103.18 shipped.

awww missed it. Deal is DEAD.

zzz159 said:   awww missed it. Deal is DEAD.

Still shows in stock here.

scoobydooby said:   zzz159 said:   awww missed it. Deal is DEAD.

Thanks! Lightning deal's gone and price showed 199 for me. Logged out from my Amazon account, restarted my modem to get a new ip address and went to item's page to see the price back down to 94.99

zzzranger said:   scoobydooby said:   zzz159 said:   awww missed it. Deal is DEAD.

Thanks! Lightning deal's gone and price showed 199 for me. Logged out from my Amazon account, restarted my modem to get a new ip address and went to item's page to see the price back down to 94.99

It is back as a lightning deal. About 2 hours left. If you are interested in this and miss the 2 hour window, you should probably keep an eye on the Amazon lightning deals - they keep re-running the same deals.

It's back on lightning deal
Text

Got one. Thanks!!! My old craftman one just died.

Almost dead, hurry up!

I'm not seeing it in the lightening deals. How do I find it?

Its over now, back to $199.00.

I can confirm it comes with two batteries. I ordered it originally on Sunday when it first popped up at this price and it arrived yesterday. Great deal the L-BOXX's are made in germany very nice quality.

I got both boxes today but somehow I couldn't seem to "click" them both together. It's stacked but not locked. Anyone else has the same problem?

Updated: Never mind. Forgot to take the white clips off. Silly me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014