• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile coupons that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

hotspot
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Mine came in the mail today...HTH

Muley (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 5:17p) |

shows $59.99 now. still a good deal, just not nearly as good.

wdsmember (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 10:32p) |

I received my phone yesterday. I put $25 card towards my existing prepaid non-broadband account. It worked. I also got t... (more)

ComeOnNow (Dec. 01, 2012 @ 8:25a) |

From the Plans: Mobile Broadband page:
$40/mo for 2GB/mo with no overage fees (but reduced speeds after you've transferred 2GB) - 2yr. contract.
$50/mo for 5GB/mo, otherwise same as above.
$80/mo for 10GB/mo, ^.

And for the No Annual Contract plans:
$10/week pass - 100MB for 7 days.
$30/mo. pass - 1GB for 30 days.
$50/mo. pass - 3GB for 30 days.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal for 4G! Got one already. Thanks

what are the fees for 4g for a pc? i dont need a cell to use with this hotspot?

thanks,
(a) do you need to have a T-Mobile cell phone account - I woudl guess not, but want to double check
(b) Does the $25 card expire w ithin a month - or does it stay until you use it up - i.e. Can I stretch out a prepaid card for a few months?
(C) What are the rates - how much data does a $25 get?

thx!

cool, but I still got unlimited 4G via Ispot

wont take any of my credit cards

cgott42 said:   thanks,
(a) do you need to have a T-Mobile cell phone account - I woudl guess not, but want to double check
(b) Does the $25 card expire w ithin a month - or does it stay until you use it up - i.e. Can I stretch out a prepaid card for a few months?

thx!

1.5G for one month. no paygo plan like freedompop.

shallot said:   cgott42 said:   thanks,

thx!

1.5G for one month. no paygo plan like freedompop.

thx

dev77 said:   wont take any of my credit cards
Same here! Something wrong with their system.Who ever set up the system should be fired for rejecting thousands & thousands customers
like you and I. By the way I have not been shopping TM for over a year and all my credit cards are good!!!!

I too was rejected. Used button to try again. I had allowed Google Chrome to automatically populate my name, address etc. Made minor adjustments to more accurately reflect address (Apt # on second line, not first), went through a series of four! T-Mobile fraud-detection verification questions (like, which one of these was an [old] telephone number. Order was finally accepted. At this price Bought two.

Always seems to be the way with Tmobile's special prepaid offers..

Does this $25 card need to be used right away or can I wait? For example, if I am planning a vacation in 4 months, can I buy this now for $35, sit on the $25 card, keep the unit unopened, and in March, activate it, add the $25, use it for my trip for 2 weeks, and then afterwards I may resell this on eBay for $20 to $30 (Without the $25 card of course, since I used it), and recoup most of my costs?

I'm always concerned about lack of internet during vacations.

THANKS OP!! In for one!

Thx OP
Got 1

In for one

Thx

If your order not going through or your CC not going through that means you are not eligible to order. T mobile limits 2 prepaid devices a year per person. So most likely you had already purchased 2 prepaid devices or sim cards from them in the past year, thats what happened to me a while back.

If your order is not going thru, keep trying. It generally happens to me when ordering prepaid sim card. after some 10 attempts it will go.

I was able to get one on my first try.

I guess they like Visa cards the best.

Do I have to buy a micro sim card? Is there activation fee?

From the Plans: Mobile Broadband page:
$40/mo for 2GB/mo with no overage fees (but reduced speeds after you've transferred 2GB) - 2yr. contract.
$80/mo for 10GB/mo, ^.

I ordered this using FatWallet and I got $5 FC reported and I get it back in 7 days. This is a good deal. The only thing I am not sure about it I want to apply $25 prepaid card to my cell phone. If that works, this device would only be $7 for me after taxes and I can use it whenever i want by purchasing weekly/monthly data plan.

This is a pretty good deal if you do not have a phone with data that can tether or mobile hotspot.

UberNoob said:   From the Plans: Mobile Broadband page:
$80/mo for 10GB/mo, ^.

Very strange, I see different numbers when I look at T-Mobile (just sent info to FIL):
$15 - 300MB - 7 days
$25 - 1.5GB - 30 days
$35 - 3.5GB - 30 days
$50 - 5GB - 30 days
T-Mobile Data Plans

Tom

tbuccelli said:   $80/mo for 10GB/moIF YOU ARE IN a decent Clear WiMAX coverage area, Virgin Mobile allows 10GB of 4G data for just $35 a month

germanpope said:   cool, but I still got unlimited 4G via Ispot
Mine came apart where the power plug goes in, and was slow b/c coverage was weak

germanpope said:   cool, but I still got unlimited 4G via Ispot

I have both tmobile & ispot and can tell you the coverage on tmobile is far greater. With that said, I'm grandfathered in the old $25 plan.

L8r

-doc

do you need to be a tmobile customer already for this deal? I purchased 2, each on separate cards. I had a pending transaction for a few days and it has now gone away. No emails from tmobile for receipt or cancellation.

colade said:   do you need to be a tmobile customer already for this deal? I purchased 2, each on separate cards. I had a pending transaction for a few days and it has now gone away. No emails from tmobile for receipt or cancellation.

This is for any customer, TMobile or not. I think they have a limit of 2 per 120 days or something.

Has anyone gotten a receipt from TMobile? My pending transaction just vanished..no communication from TMobile at all.

Alcibiades said:   germanpope said:   cool, but I still got unlimited 4G via Ispot
Mine came apart where the power plug goes in, and was slow b/c coverage was weak

same thing happened to mine --- but got it replaced from eBay and remain grandfathered --- Wimax is good where I am at --- nice because we have been a couple Years Ahead of this mass transition to usable mobile date speeds

Comeonnow, I got a shipping confirmation. Good luck

T-Mobile seems to be slow on the confirmations. Took 4-5 days for me to get one on a phone I ordered. As long as it shows up on the site (T-Mobile.com/orderstatus) you are still in the game.

colade said:   Has anyone gotten a receipt from TMobile? My pending transaction just vanished..no communication from TMobile at all.

Received the order confirm the same day and than the shipping confirm 3-4 days later. I've been so spoiled with Amazon Prime 2 day shipping - granted it's a premium, but if you buy alot from them and want the goodies sooner, $79 annual is not bad, considering you can share the prime account with F&F.

Did you give TMO a call? Good Luck

Mine came in the mail today...HTH

shows $59.99 now. still a good deal, just not nearly as good.

I received my phone yesterday. I put $25 card towards my existing prepaid non-broadband account. It worked. I also got the $5 FC. Final Cost of of this purchase: $7 after taxes, FC etc.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.