• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
i3ighead said:   Anyone know how to cancel an order?

Aside from this: "Your online order history does not reflect returns, adjustments or exchanges. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact us at (888)607-4287."

This is a complete list of eligible items. "Gold Emblem" also includes cookies and raw honey.

http://cvs.com/search/_/N-0?searchTerm=gold+emblem&pt=global

am still waiting for mine

If it times out, just leave it alone and hit F5 after a few minutes. Just be careful so you don't end up with multiple orders, you'll get an email confirmation when it goes through.

The have zinc 13 hearing aid batteries for $5.xx for 24 pk, that is a VERY good deal. Also ordered 2 tall can of nuts and 2 boxes of granola bars.

The final screen times out but you can go to the Discover website to see the transaction on your Discover card. It's a new feature that it shows transactions as soon as they're authorized. And since Discover presently gives 5% back on all online orders, it's probably the best card to use anyway.

I checked out as a guest, without a CVS account, so I probably wouldn't be able to access my order history, if I wanted to.

Kougar said:   If it times out, just leave it alone and hit F5 after a few minutes. Just be careful so you don't end up with multiple orders, you'll get an email confirmation when it goes through.
Multiple orders would be fine for me.

johnnybs said:   i3ighead said:   Anyone know how to cancel an order?

Aside from this: "Your online order history does not reflect returns, adjustments or exchanges. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact us at (888)607-4287."

with free ship, just take it back to store.

Kougar said:   If it times out, just leave it alone and hit F5 after a few minutes. Just be careful so you don't end up with multiple orders, you'll get an email confirmation when it goes through.

Kougar is correct- I got three confirmations for the orders I made.

I got a 25% off in the mail from CVS, will try that.

EDIT - Oh wait, cannot stack. Good deal though.

FYI, the mobile site is much more responsive even if it is a bit awkward to use: http://m.cvs.com
And yes, other posters are correct about the order actually taking a while to go through. It will time out. Don't hit refresh. Give it a while to send a confirmation email.

Ebates has 3.5% CashBack too.

for me it is showing 5.49 as standard shipping at the checkout page.

That's what I am seeing too. My total is $10.15 after discounts, but $5.49 shipping is a no go for me.

shipping is taken off before you submit the order. you can click on coupon savings and it will show it. Trying to checkout now.

I said it before, I'll say it again. It will show the shipping charge in the dropdown box, but on the final checkout total shipping will still be listed as free as long as you used the blackfriday code.

And kept your order under 10 pounds total!

Yes, you are right. My verify page had the right amount but the server timed out once I hit submit. Got an email from my credit card on the charge, but no confirmation from CVS. oh well.

Mine went through fine. Got email confirmation even though order page looks like it is processing still. Yes free shipping on order of only 13.72 - just go through all the steps it will be on final page. Mmmmm....Nuts.

Finally after 5th try it went through. It kept coming up with gateway error, just click back and retry. Open another tab and go to account and verify order is there.

woo hoo, finally. Now to go nuts!

got some GREAT Deals...1000 ct. Ibuprofen, 30 ct. cough drops, 42 ct. Omeprazole (heartburn), 24 AA batteries, & 18oz. Deluxe Mixed Nuts, All for only $25!!! Thanks OP!!

trying for 20 min cant get past address

HA

. this is NUTS!! Why am I waiting at a browser spinner to order 10 pounds of almonds

Site is pretty much Dead for now. Sitting on "submit order screen" since last 15 minutes....

We're sorry, but CVS.com is temporarily unavailable.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have questions or require assistance, please contact us by phone at 1-888-607-4287.

If you would like to place a prescription refill for in-store pickup, please call 1-800-SHOPCVS and choose option 1.
You can still visit one of these CVS/pharmacy sites:

Online Photo Center
Weekly Store Circular
Gift Card Purchase
Gift Card Balance Lookup

Or one of these CVS Caremark sites:

MinuteClinic
Caremark
CVS Caremark Corporation

gah! cannot get past the submit order screen! bah!

Thanks for the heads up on this, I got 6 cans of whole cashews, and the cost per ounce ended up being about half of what I normally pay for the Kroger brand of cashew halves & pieces! FWIW, about five minutes after submitting my order, I eventually got a gateway timeout screen. But then about 5-10 minutes later, I got an email confirmation.

OK, my order just now went through. Suggest opening an account rather than continuing as a Guest. Then open a second window to place your order. Place order, wait while it churns, at gateway timeout, hit F5 to resend once or twice. In a minute or so look at your original account open screen and it might show it has been processed like mine did. Real pain to go thru.

Kind of nuts, but this way I have an order number if it doesn't complete processing to use to call customer service. BTW, after five minutes I did get a confirming email of my order.

yea been doing that and after another half hour i got some odd message about shipping not selected. what the heck

Gateway timeout screen here too, waiting on e-mail. I went a tad over 10lbs and got charged 7 cents for shipping, plus 1 cent for tax. It is nuts paying having to pay tax on shipping of food which itself is tax-free in Texas. I am going to have to squirrel these away.

Once something good like this goes on deal.huaren.us the site crashes :-/

ugh... bought sooo manyyy nuts... Thanks OP

Have you guys refreshed if you see this message after submitting your order?

Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

I did not refresh. I simply waited, and eventually got an order confirmation via email.

Sorry, there was an error processing your information.
Please select a State for your billing Address.
Please enter a valid City, State and ZIP code combination for your Billing Information.

Mr CVS I do enter that info

try cvs.ca

I remember this method worked once on eBay.com (eBay.ca)

If you order is more than 10 pounds, reduce the order until it is less than 10 pounds. Then just place a second order. I placed two orders in order not to be charged shipping. Went thru without a hitch.

I got the time out. Checked my discover card, transaction was there, processing. In 5-10 minutes, got an email confirmation from CVS! I did refresh once but apparently it didn't duplicate the order. cool.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014