• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
EDIT: Okay, CVS not fine, but the redirect was 1/2 the problem for me and sat there for ages while directly to cvs.com opened immediately. Only after using is a little while did CVS problems become evident.

I cannot get the free shipping and I am under 10 lbs.!

Once again I ordered something I didn't realize I needed until FW showed me I did! LOL I LOVE almonds, BTW! Thanks a bunch, OP!

Edited to add: I posted right after I clicked to submit my order. When I clicked back over to that tab, it'd timed out like everybody else's. I tried until after midnight and my order never went through either.

Yes the FREE shipping only shows after you enter credit card info. As long as your order is under 10 lbs. Bought a bunch of nuts. Hot deal!

yikes, got 2 order confirmations. too many nuts....

Don't forget the Pistachios

mikenannie said:   I got the time out. Checked my discover card, transaction was there, processing. In 5-10 minutes, got an email confirmation from CVS! I did refresh once but apparently it didn't duplicate the order. cool.

Same as above, but I did not get the email confirmation. It's been two hours already.

thanks!

Deleted (problem post now deleted by mods...)

Still no confirmation e-mails. Submitted 3 orders - all timed out, but all show as on discover.com. I'll either get no nuts, or lots of nuts........ CVS really out to improve their website -- it really sucks if it can't handle a load they knew was coming.....

i submitted my order and i got confirmation email.

cvs site is dead for 40 minutes plus

I'm really disappointed with CVS. I wanted to get some CVS-brand nuts and had them in my cart, but the site kept going down and now the deal is dead (even before midnight my time).

yes dead. no more 50% off.

Price changed to full while stuff in cart!!

God bless CVS IT dept...

CVS are nuts.

Crap Veb Site = CVS

tomprc said:   CVS are nuts.

You mean were nuts. After Thursday I suspect they'll be scrambling to find enough CVS nuts left to fill all those orders...

crap i was charged charged twice for one order,

Complete garbage web site.

Couldn't check out prior to midnight then they jacked the prices in the cart.

Missed the nuts deal due to slooooooow check out

I got the Philips sonicare essence rechargeable bonus pack tooth brush for $39.99 ($29.99 after the 25% off) , Originaly $82.99

Just placed an order thru m.cvs.com (their mobile version, thx Kastigador!). Regular site showed an error everytime I tried to check out, but the mobile site works fine. Extra 25% off and free ship all good.

Could never check out. Now back to normal prices.

What a waste of 45 minutes- I am quite frustrated.

jhapki said:   yikes, got 2 order confirmations. too many nuts....

what I'd do with $60 nuts?

Bastards, the site was never working (i tried at least 3 times to submit my order), and now the prices are back up.

Price was 1/2 price for me, gateway timed out, received an order confirmation with full price. Now I am nuts!

God, they must be serving on dial up or something. Never ended up loading yesterday and today.

Just got off the phone with their customer service. I never received an order confirmation and there was no record of my purchase. After explaining the situation they agreed to honor the total price (which I had as a temp authorization on my credit card). She said that this happened to a lot of people attempting to checkout as a guest. She also said they are trying to make it right with everyone that calls in.

I got my order confirmation and freakin cvs cancelled my order a day later.

got order conf on 11/22 but nothing since. Will call tomorrow.

got my nuts today!!

ok, all is well. Got my shipping confirmation, can't wait to eat some nuts!

I got my nuts today. Code BLACKFIDAY (extra 25%) wasn't reflected on the invoice ;( ... 2 more shipments on the way, to be returned, because the cvs server kept timing out after multiple attempts to order. Driving me NUTS

I ordered honey roasted peanuts 40 oz and I received 34.5 oz. (Both have same SKU but different UPC) Please make sure your order was fulfilled properly.

My shipping email said the order would be broken up but I got everything yesterday in the right size. Even had some Aveeno and Vitamin samples in the box. time to go nuts.

We need more nuts deals because 1.5 oz is daily recommendation.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.