• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Oral-B Professional Care 8850 Rechargeable Power Toothbrush @ drugstore.com - $29.99
was $109.99

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

drugstore.com
See drugstore.com discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you for posting! Great deal on Oral-B!

just ordered one..thanks for posting

Nice find. Don't forget ShopDiscover 15% Cash Back.

the 8850 has 3 cleaning settings vs the 1000's single

Might need to buy some glasses for blackfriday.

Thats the 1000 version.

This is the 8850 (which is professional version of 3000)

Thanks OP! Just picked up 2 for me and my wife. With Shop Discover Cash Back (15% + 5% Online bonus,) total will be $48 for both of them.

Thanks OP!

The $30 purchase price of the toothbrush allowed me to make a few more purchases to save 40%+ on Johnson & Johnson oral care items too.

This coupon Code is an additional $5 off for purchases totaling over $40.

6E5918C4

The link below is for $5 off for purchasing $20 of Johnson & Johnson oral care products.

http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?promoid=131702&trx=29932...

The total was:
$29.99 - Oral-B 8850 Electric Tooth Brush
$21.43 - J & J Oral Care Products
$51.42 - Sub-Total
(10.00) - Discounts
$41.42 - Total

Purchased via Amazon. About time I replaced my old sonicare

Code for additional $5 off seems to be expired. Good deal anyways. Thanks.

fuzinav said:   Code for additional $5 off seems to be expired. Good deal anyways. Thanks.

It worked for me, so I got $21.+ for $11.00 or so. Click the Johnson and Johnson link regarding the $20 promo and make sure you select from that list. Then use the code.

6E5918C4

Green for you for 2.
I am going to buy 4 but 2 is enough.
Thank you.

WalMart.com has a deal on the next model up >> Oral-B Professional Care SmartSeries 4000 + $20 WalMart eGift Card: $53.97+tax after MIR, Free Ship

I can't decide to get this one or the 4000? According to the features comparison table, I'm not losing much with the 3000/8850 brush. Just some battery life and "Triple Pressure Control System".

Got 2 and used zeelurker's coupon. Thanks OP!

jayexel said:   There's a mail in rebate for 15 off 50.

http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo.asp?promoid=132630&trx=29932...

Brush + 1 year supply replacement heads + small mouthwash = $31.50 after MIR. Nice.

- which one is better oral-b 8850 or 1000 ?
- can we charge the oral-b 8850 on oral-b 1000 charger or both have different size/configuration chargers ?
- do both 8850 and 1000 use the exact same type brush heads ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014