• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bestbuy Online - Title says it all, two colors Black and White you can pair it with VM unlimited data with 300 Mins $35 Month

Currently listed as $99 in Amazon , listed also as upcoming lighting deal if you wait you may save tax

Virgin Mobile
See Virgin Mobile discounts that earn $17.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LG Optimus Elite (92.81kB)
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG

good deal thx

can't use on $25 grandfather'd plan right?

arribasn said:   can't use on $25 grandfather'd plan right?

You can't

megaFat said:   arribasn said:   can't use on $25 grandfather'd plan right?

You can't

BUT you can get $5 discount if you register CC for payment so your monthly charge will only be $30 instead of $35.

In for 1,

megaFat said:   Bestbuy Online - Title says it all, White color you can pair it with VM unlimited data with 300 Mins $35 Month

Currently listed as $99 in Amazon , listed also as upcoming lighting deal if you wait you may save tax

Unfortunately, it's not unlocked.

Looks like there are 2 SKUs for this deal:
Black: 5177574
White: 6621469

-

this is one of the last phones eligible for the grandfathered plan. I currently have this on the grandfathered $25 plan.

Isn't the $5 discount only for iPhones, not LG phones?

sringerirrific said:   this is one of the last phones eligible for the grandfathered plan. I currently have this on the grandfathered $25 plan.
Correct. My son got this to replace his broken Optimus V and it indeed does work with the grandfathered $25 plan.

sringerirrific said:   this is one of the last phones eligible for the grandfathered plan. I currently have this on the grandfathered $25 planBut you can no longer put it on the grandfathered plan

yoregano said:   sringerirrific said:   this is one of the last phones eligible for the grandfathered plan. I currently have this on the grandfathered $25 plan.
Correct. My son got this to replace his broken Optimus V and it indeed does work with the grandfathered $25 plan.

How is this one verses the Otimus V, little speedier or about the same. daughter has V that works fine just wondering if worth 49 to upgrade

I have an Optimus V on the $25 plan, will the Optimus Elite work on $25 plan? The best buy I was at earlier had a lot of the Optimus Elite phones available. Would def buy for $49 if I can still use $25 plan.

Unlikely to be a straightforward process, but might still be possible

DEAD

I just got mine, upgraded from the Optimus V and was able to keep the $25 plan. I used the 'Swap Phones' function at their website, click here and it was very easy.

I like the phone better than the V. It's faster, lighter, thinner and has a slightly bigger screen. The camera is better too, 5MP versus 3.2MP for the V, and it has built-in flash. I heard it doesn't support FoxFi so probably can't be used as a WiFi hotspot, but that's something I rarely use.

FatFreddie said:   I just got mine, upgraded from the Optimus V and was able to keep the $25 plan. I used the 'Swap Phones' function at their website, click here and it was very easy.

I like the phone better than the V. It's faster, lighter, thinner and has a slightly bigger screen. The camera is better too, 5MP versus 3.2MP for the V, and it has built-in flash. I heard it doesn't support FoxFi so probably can't be used as a WiFi hotspot, but that's something I rarely use.

I did the same upgrade. Far better. If you root (can do it via apk), you can get wi-fi tether for root from the market. It works.

I haven't found a good ROM development site for it yet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014