• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
EMTEC C400 Candy Series 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (Blue)

Model EKMMD32GC400

Reg: $49.99
Your Price: $9.99

If you buy two and a filler to make your order $20+ shipping is free shipping

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

EKMMD32GC400 (7.63kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

OOS!

FAR Batteries avail yet? couldn't find em

Thanks for posting. I had tried to order these (along with the Photoshop & Premiere Elements 11 deal) at 11:45 this morning and they were OOS. Photoshop still out, but was able to get two of these. Used cap erasers (item 20327530) as a filler for FS.

It let me add them to my cart...zip 60098

in for 3, no need to add filler

it's saying sold out

Best Buy has some good deals on flash drives, not quite as good, but PNY 32G for $12.99 FS.

It is back in stock

Able to get a few, thanks OP.

Got 3, nice stocking stuffer for nerds...thanks OP

Back in stock, picked up a couple, thanks OP!

thanks op! ordered 2 using my battery rewards last time (19.98) and add a filler clorox wipes .99 to get free shipping. total $2.77 after tax.

In for two, plus the filler clorox wipes which wasn't a bad deal for a filler.. Thanks OP!

Funny thing is some of the FILLERS are OOS. I ended up going with a $1.00 eraser.

It seems online deal is OOS

I got my Lysol wipes today. My 2 drives are supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014