• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Toshiba Satellite 17.3" Laptop with 3rd Gen Intel Core i3 Processor, 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive @ Best Buy - $399.99
compare at $499.99
Free Shipping!

• 3rd Gen Intel Core i3†Processor.
  • 17.3'' LED-backlit TFT HD Widescreen Display.
  • 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive.
  • Mobile Intel HD Graphics.
  • 6-cell lithium-ion battery.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Toshiba Satellite 17.3" Laptop with 3rd Gen Intel Core i3 Processor, 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
win8 is for kids, and not just any kids, special needs kids.... sorry i had to go there but that is the truth..... piece... (more)

SteelRing (Jan. 06, 2013 @ 10:04p) |

ahh ma laptop doesnt work. no on. what do? uhhhh

governor (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 8:48p) |

Last Black Friday, I also purchased same laptop from eBay. But in my Toshiba, Screen is 15" Wide.

eljohnedward (Mar. 27, 2013 @ 2:08p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In... NICE PROCESSOR and DEAL! Toshiba laptops are top notch, thank you!

Nice intel core i3 for under $400 and 17.3 screen

is this sold out?

No. Still avalaible.

In for one!

In for 1. Thanks OP

not a shabby deal... especially considering all other deal laptops out there is 1366x768 crappy resolution.

Bought 1 last night. Great deal.

how do you purchase, it just says "add to my wishlist"

In for 1, thanks!

best buy always have the best deal on electronics

i got one too. thanks

Got one- converting a macbook user friend of mine. Will add 4gb module (Toshiba site specs says one slot occupied). Anyone have any idea what SSD size will fit this unit?

IMO the 15.6" Asus with a 3rd-gen Core i5 for $399 from CompUSA was/is a better deal. (Might be showing $429 online.) I picked one up this morning @ CompUSA for $424.9 out-the-door, really decent laptop.

In store price IS 399.99.. Just left BB.. They have much nicer ones and ALOT faster for 549.99 in store FWI

Yes, there will always be better/faster ones for more... this is the nature of the laptop industry.

But if this is for a 12-year old and your original budget is only $350... then this is just perfect.

i really just can't stand the 1366x768 resolution crap so this is the only one NOT with that spec but still under 400 technically. i5 on a crappy screen is still crappy.

Mulox said:   Yes, there will always be better/faster ones for more... this is the nature of the laptop industry.

But if this is for a 12-year old and your original budget is only $350... then this is just perfect.

Agreed.. I have a Dell Latitude I will sell you for 200.00

Is this laptop adequate for online games such as minecraft? Looking to buy a laptop for my 12yo and don't want to break the bank.

Someone will have to tell you about gaming but, I saw this laptop in person today and it was a very nice display good feel typing.

Yes, it will work great with Minecraft - I actually upgraded my son to this laptop and he plays that too. The only thing I was not crazy about was the large screen, which meant heavier weight and less battery time... but overall should be a great machine for him for next 2-3 years.

This is the one I've been waiting for, 1600x900 for sub-400 with an i3.

Trying for FWCB (1%?), Discover card (5%?), and Best Buy $25 store pickup credit on 11/25 and 11/26. Any of the those coming through help the deal. All of them coming through bring price to near 350.

In for 1, thanks OP.

Was about to purchase a similar model through an clearance online through a store in my area for $359 when it suddenly showed it as out of stock. I tried checking other stores in my area but all were showing as having no clearance items available. Is this coordinated perhaps, where all clearance items are no longer available?

this was the BF doorbuster online thing..... so yeah it might have run out.

There must still be a few around..

Bought online, heading to store to pickup now..

extra 10% off with Shop Discover..

Got pick up confirmation with in 15 minutes..

Hmph.

Best Buy said: SHIP TO STORE DELAY NOTIFICATION

12/2/2012

Your order to be picked up at Best Buy store #### has been delayed. We're working to ship your order to the store as soon as possible.

Bought it a week ago.

this deal is on today's instore flyer, i guess they didn't run out in the BF sales. there should still be some around, i just returned mine. keyboard is too flimsy and the screen got to be the worst TN panel ever with very poor viewing angle, but windows8 kills the deal for me, that piece of sh!t is just totally unusable. i thought vista was bad but I'd take vista any day over this crap.

Also don't forget the $25 coupon for purchases over $250

That thread is here

Edit: with store pickup.

Seems there are tons of these still left, not sure if that's a good thing. But none actually in stock in-store, and I am trying to use the ship-to-store option to take advantage of the $25 promo... keeps erroring out, anyone else have this issue?

The laptop in OP's link is model C875-S7303 but if you bought C875-S7304 which has same specs, then the price dropped $20 and you can do the PM on that.

reviews are pretty lousy. lots of complaints about it malfunctioning.

I just started using this computer and I can say that reading text on it is not fun.

maxxjulie said:   reviews are pretty lousy. lots of complaints about it malfunctioning.
That is a very vague statement... can you elaborate please? What specifically is malfunctioning?

From my experience, Toshiba's customer service is the lowest but product is good. I bought lappy year or so ago and soon after we bought, time kept marching ahead by 1 hour every 24 hour. It took almost one month and lots of blood pressure medicine to get a replacement.

The touch pad is now not working. It's going back.

most likely operator error.

Fallout said:   The touch pad is now not working. It's going back.

Mulox said:   Yes, it will work great with Minecraft - I actually upgraded my son to this laptop and he plays that too. The only thing I was not crazy about was the large screen, which meant heavier weight and less battery time... but overall should be a great machine for him for next 2-3 years.

Been using it about a week and he is complaining of serious lag while playing minecraft. Any ideas as to why this would be? Processor should be plenty fast.

89Akerholic said:   Any ideas as to why this would be? Processor should be plenty fast.

graphics card = junk

Skipping 7 Messages...
Last Black Friday, I also purchased same laptop from eBay. But in my Toshiba, Screen is 15" Wide.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014