• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
enter the promo code ccyt115 at checkout and youíll save an additional 20% off your purchase. Plus, spend $50 or more and your order will ship for FREE (no code needed)! Also, through November 25th, everyone gets $15 in Kohlís Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise (redeemable from 11/26-12/3).

http://www.kohls.com/catalog.jsp?N=3000010091&icid=hpmf|mfs10&sr...

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
when i use coupon blackfri, free shipping disappears?

welookgoodcom (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 11:19a) |

No, it works. Total after coupon and before taxes(if any)needs to be over $50 for FS to work.

ComeOnNow (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 11:29a) |

Why are you telling us all of this about your order? Your Kohls cash has nothing to do with anyone else. You bought some... (more)

peepsiemom (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 5:45p) |

Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SHIPPINGMVC
    Kohl's Charge MVC Customers - Free shipping on any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
    SUN15
    15% off any order (expires 4/21/14 12:59am)
    HUNT
    15% off any order (expires 4/22/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

In for one. Thanks.

Ordered it last night but I took 15% coupon and used additional 15% when I went thru Chase Freedom/Ultimate rewards. That comes out cheaper than 20% coupon but you have to wait for extra 12%. I received the $15 Kohls cash few hours after ordering.

Got 2 of these when they were on sale earlier this year. I love them. They're lightweight but warm (so they fit easily into my washer). I got the king size one for a queen bed though - and it's the right size. I feel like the queen size would have been too small. It's nothing fancy but it doesn't feel cheap and it keeps me warm!

Thanks OP, got 3. With Kohl's $15 rewards, makes it even better!

ComeOnNow said:   Ordered it last night but I took 15% coupon and used additional 15% when I went thru Chase Freedom/Ultimate rewards. That comes out cheaper than 20% coupon but you have to wait for extra 12%. I received the $15 Kohls cash few hours after ordering.

How is 15% off cheaper than getting 20% off? Fuzzy math.

LetsGoMets1 said:   ComeOnNow said:   Ordered it last night but I took 15% coupon and used additional 15% when I went thru Chase Freedom/Ultimate rewards. That comes out cheaper than 20% coupon but you have to wait for extra 12%. I received the $15 Kohls cash few hours after ordering.

BLACKFRI coupon is 15% off
5% off using CHase Freedom
10% off using Ultimate Mall

ComeOnNow said:   LetsGoMets1 said:   ComeOnNow said:   Ordered it last night but I took 15% coupon and used additional 15% when I went thru Chase Freedom/Ultimate rewards. That comes out cheaper than 20% coupon but you have to wait for extra 12%. I received the $15 Kohls cash few hours after ordering.

You don't make any sense. I did the exact same thing, going through the UR mall at Chase and using my card. If you use the 20% off coupon it comes out cheaper than using the 15% coupon but you said just the opposite in your post.

LetsGoMets1 said:   ComeOnNow said:   LetsGoMets1 said:   ComeOnNow said:   Ordered it last night but I took 15% coupon and used additional 15% when I went thru Chase Freedom/Ultimate rewards. That comes out cheaper than 20% coupon but you have to wait for extra 12%. I received the $15 Kohls cash few hours after ordering.

You don't make any sense. I did the exact same thing, going through the UR mall at Chase and using my card. If you use the 20% off coupon it comes out cheaper than using the 15% coupon but you said just the opposite in your post.

Dude,

20% coupon violates 10% Cash Back. Max is 15%. It does say that in terms and conditions on the page.

You guys should get a room.

ComeOnNow said:   LetsGoMets1 said:   ComeOnNow said:   LetsGoMets1 said:   ComeOnNow said:   Ordered it last night but I took 15% coupon and used additional 15% when I went thru Chase Freedom/Ultimate rewards. That comes out cheaper than 20% coupon but you have to wait for extra 12%. I received the $15 Kohls cash few hours after ordering.

Dude,

20% coupon violates 10% Cash Back. Max is 15%. It does say that in terms and conditions on the page.

Um no it doesn't. I've done it plenty of times before without a hitch.

***Not eligible on Kohl's credit card sales made with coupon codes that are higher than 15%.*** This is NOT a Kohls credit card we are using. I feel totally safe using my Chase card and also getting my 10% UR Cash Back as I have in the past.

"webpage is temporarily unavailable" at checkout

LetsGoMets1 said:   

Um no it doesn't. I've done it plenty of times before without a hitch.

***Not eligible on Kohl's credit card sales made with coupon codes that are higher than 15%.*** This is NOT a Kohls credit card we are using. I feel totally safe using my Chase card and also getting my 10% UR Cash Back as I have in the past.

Ok. I didnt want to risk it as it was also mentioned in posts here yesterday.

Fair enough. Happy Thanksgiving anyway

not much left to choose from in down alternative.
I got 3 of the the Home clasic reversible DOWN comforter $49.99 from $219.99. Minus the 20% . Used Discover for aditional 5% Cash Back and $30 in Kohl's cash
Also available 3 pc. Sonoma down alternative , reversible, for $49.99 from $219.99

Bit of a pain to check out. Page unavaiable .....
Stayed with it, moving back and forth .

Couldn't get my 1st-4th color choice, but for that price on a King it will be just fine.....

Try different colors and finally able to get them. Thanks OP.

King no longer available.

I just bought the King size in blue. It looks like blue is the only color left in King.

when i use coupon blackfri, free shipping disappears?

welookgoodcom said:   when i use coupon blackfri, free shipping disappears?

No, it works. Total after coupon and before taxes(if any)needs to be over $50 for FS to work.

cuta said:   not much left to choose from in down alternative.
I got 3 of the the Home clasic reversible DOWN comforter $49.99 from $219.99. Minus the 20% . Used Discover for aditional 5% Cash Back and $30 in Kohl's cash
Also available 3 pc. Sonoma down alternative , reversible, for $49.99 from $219.99

Bit of a pain to check out. Page unavaiable .....
Stayed with it, moving back and forth .

Why are you telling us all of this about your order? Your Kohls cash has nothing to do with anyone else. You bought something. OK.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014