• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Xbox 360 Skylanders Family Fun Value Bundle @ Walmart - $199.00
compare at $259.99
Free In-Store Pick-Up

• Includes Xbox 360 Console and a Special Edition Wireless Controller.
  • Features Skylander Starter Kit with exclusive Gill Grunt character.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Xbox 360 Skylanders Family Fun Value Bundle
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

WalMart.com showing the $149 with skylanders bundle from Thanksgiving night sale. Here is the link

http://www.walmart.com/cp/1100191?cid=20121016AWENUSDAWALMDISP00...

Cross your fingers yall.

I am a WalMart employee, and as of the end of my shift today (2 hours ago), there were still 30+ of these packages at the 149.99 price in store.

oh wow nice

4gb console better off spending $30-$40 more and getting the 250gb console

I'm looking for a bundle with Kinect. Post a linky if you know a good deal.

There was a huge stack of these at my local WalMart for $199 (marked price). I read on the other forum where someone got it for $99 but didn't try haggling or price matching.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.